Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3: Anniversary

OP NightfireWill

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
How could it not happen? It's the tenth anniversary this year. I'm expecting an announcement at E3 just like MCC.
It has been declined multiple times over multiple months by multiple sources including ske7ch, Frankie and The leader of Xbox itself.

Halo 3 Anniversary is not happening
I would like to think it is.
Well, it's not sorry. :/
Jestzer wrote:
I'm sorry you think that. Remember 'Halo 2A is not happening'. Yeah that happened. I have every right to believe that a H3A is.
Jestzer wrote:
I'm sorry you think that. Remember 'Halo 2A is not happening'. Yeah that happened. I have every right to believe that a H3A is.
No, I remember H2A and HCEA had enough rumors to make a convincing argument. Plus, three major leaders in the Xbox development world didn't deny their existence. Anyway, there's no reason to fight about it. I hope you're right for your sake.
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
No, I remember H2A and HCEA had enough rumors to make a convincing argument. Plus, three major leaders in the Xbox development world didn't deny their existence. Anyway, there's no reason to fight about it. I hope you're right for your sake.
The only reason I want it is for the 3 original bungie games to get covered. To finish the fight again, in HD high quality graphics. To earn more Halo achievements. Despite it having my least favourite multiplayer I still respect the need for an Anniversary.
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
The only reason I want it is for the 3 original bungie games to get covered. To finish the fight again, in HD high quality graphics. To earn more Halo achievements. Despite it having my least favourite multiplayer I still respect the need for an Anniversary.
That's fair. Halo 3 is probably my favorite game of all time, but... I don't know, I don't feel the desire to get a graphics increase. I can't exactly put that feeling into words, but I'm working on it.
It has been declined multiple times over multiple months by multiple sources including ske7ch, Frankie and The leader of Xbox itself.

Yup that's right H3 anniversary IS NOT HAPPENING that's been told a lot of times so stop asking
Jestzer wrote:
Jestzer wrote:
His point is that they do this every time, which is true, no matter the extent to which they did it this time. Businesses have no reason to, like Microsoft, Halo Wars 2 just came out and they don't want to move the spotlight. At E3 though, that's different and a definite reveal is coming. I just hope it will have all the maps this time (probably will).
Halo 6 won't be shown at E3 2017, but 343 said they would have "a little something" to reveal at the event. I can't imagine it being anything but H3A.
No need to touch a perfect game. Maybe bring it backwards compatible so the new generation of gamers who didn't have a 360 can experience it in its full capacity. Or bring back the game as a whole, not an anniversary edition, with the 1080p and 60fps. Maybe give us a new map or two while they're at it :) a man can dream...

They also denied CEA and H2A, and what yu are saying now about H3A people said about those games. 343 is most likely working on it.

They also denied CEA and H2A, and what yu are saying now about H3A people said about those games. 343 is most likely working on it.
Frankie denied H2A once just before the announcement. That was clearly a way of making the community more excited during the announcement.

Meanwhile this year, Mr Spencer has denied the presence of both Gears and Halo at all this year, Ske7ch has denied H3A multiple times in multiple websites over multiple months and Frankie (who seems to be a less trustworthy source nowadays) has too denied the game a few months back.
The denial this year seems sincere, and I will actually be disappointed to see 343 lie to us if H3A is announced at E3.

And I'm unaware of the CEA denials, I remember it as a surprise announcement, could you provide more detail (not exactly a link, just who said it and where)

Frankie denied H2A once just before the announcement. That was clearly a way of making the community more excited during the announcement.

Meanwhile this year, Mr Spencer has denied the presence of both Gears and Halo at all this year, Ske7ch has denied H3A multiple times in multiple websites over multiple months and Frankie (who seems to be a less trustworthy source nowadays) has too denied the game a few months back.
The denial this year seems sincere, and I will actually be disappointed to see 343 lie to us if H3A is announced at E3.

And I'm unaware of the CEA denials, I remember it as a surprise announcement, could you provide more detail (not exactly a link, just who said it and where)
Cant really get a link, but I do remember playing Reach with my buddies one day amd one of them reading the announcement, and us all being dissapointed
https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/1f30o7/sorry_guys_halo_2_anniversary_is_confirmed_to_not/

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-2-hd-not-happening-report/1100-6386421/

I'll just leave these here.....
You can only bullcrap the fans for so long until they start noticing patterns. If they denied it the first time and ultimately released it.......do the math.
A1NZ wrote:

Yup that's right H3 anniversary IS NOT HAPPENING that's been told a lot of times so stop asking
When it's revealed this June at E3, we'll be singing a different tune.
A1NZ wrote:

When it's revealed this June at E3, we'll be singing a different tune.
Till I see it i will believe it
It's funny, everyone who says H3A is not happening (almost every Monitor and Admin on the forums) can't provide one piece of valid evidence to prove it's not happening. All they can say, alongside Frank O'Connor, is that "it's not happening, so stop talking about it."

For anybody who hasn't caught on, that's denial.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2