halo 3 anniversary!!

OP BMG Hunt3r

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
i would love halo 3 to be remasted with them beautiful blur studios cutscenes ! have lots of memory playing halo 3
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
i would love halo 3 to be remasted with them beautiful blur studios cutscenes ! have lots of memory playing halo 3
It has been officially announced that they are not planning on having a Halo 3 anniversary. Sorrry OP, but it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen.
I doubt its going to happen. I would rather they focus on new games.
I don't see the need for the game to be remastered in the first place. It looks great as is on MCC. Just a waste of time and resources if they decide to pursue this at all, just my opinion.
I think it's happening. They denied Halo CE Anniversary and Halo 2 Anniversary, and looked what happened. Boom, released.
I too agree that it should be on 343 agenda. The excuse that it won't be profitable is ludicrous. It will most likely bring existing players back to the game, as well as giving those who didn't have the chance to play Halo 3 during the release time and all the surrounding hype.
We've gotten HCEA, H2A and Mcc they should focus on new content I think
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
Halo 3 is perfect in my opinion
I would rather 343i leave Halo 3 alone! Not a fan of either anniversary releases cause they look out of place to me! I stick to the classic visuals and sounds.

Besides, Halo 3 looks and sounds good anyways!
I would rather it be left alone too. The anniversary editions seem to lag really bad. However, I would like to see H3 be made backwards compatible instead for the anniversary. That way those of us who bought MCC for H3 and suffer from the bugs can at least play it with others that are one 360. The server is there. It has far more votes than some of the other games that were made backwards compatible so it would be great if it were done as maybe a thank you for purchasing a game that may be not repaired (MCC) and for those of us who love H3.
FFS it doesn't need to be remastered!
343i Need to prove to us that they can actually produce a game we all properly enjoy, so H3A is a great way of doing so. It's the most popular game and it would give 343 the recognition they want. This is not to say that it will happen though, as they are already working continuously on upgrading H5, making HW2 and making H6. It would be amazing if we got a remaster, but it is unlikely.
If 343 can't make a full blown remaster, at least port H3 and ODST to Steam and W10. It's the PC community that truly suffers if H3:A isn't a thing.
yeah but i would love to see halo 3 in them beautiful blur studios cutscenes!!
I would love that to happen, but I doubt it will.
That would be good and I believe they might do it anyway!
i think it should happen i loved halo 3 and i still play it to this day.
Lots of people do. Even ten years later, it's still very popular and played often, and is still the best halo game.
I too agree that it should be on 343 agenda. The excuse that it won't be profitable is ludicrous. It will most likely bring existing players back to the game, as well as giving those who didn't have the chance to play Halo 3 during the release time and all the surrounding hype.
Couldn't have put it any better...
Lots of people do. Even ten years later, it's still very popular and played often, and is still the best halo game.
you are right about that
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4