halo 3 anniversary!!

OP BMG Hunt3r

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I too agree that it should be on 343 agenda. The excuse that it won't be profitable is ludicrous. It will most likely bring existing players back to the game, as well as giving those who didn't have the chance to play Halo 3 during the release time and all the surrounding hype.
Couldn't have put it any better...
Word.
I doubt profit is their concern rather that it would take away from their new content which they seem to be wanting to push. It's like they want to put the good old games behind them and focus on the new which frankly sucks since the old games are better in almost every way. I do admittedly enjoy some Halo 5 arena, but I still feel they killed the feel of halo. When I play halo 3 multiplayer there is just nothing like it. I agree halo 3 anniversary would be hugely profitable.
I could happen, it wouldn't hurt sales and would keep players happy!
I doubt profit is their concern rather that it would take away from their new content which they seem to be wanting to push. It's like they want to put the good old games behind them and focus on the new which frankly sucks since the old games are better in almost every way. I do admittedly enjoy some Halo 5 arena, but I still feel they killed the feel of halo. When I play halo 3 multiplayer there is just nothing like it. I agree halo 3 anniversary would be hugely profitable.
Hey...psst...343! Listen...
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
i would love halo 3 to be remasted with them beautiful blur studios cutscenes ! have lots of memory playing halo 3
It has been officially announced that they are not planning on having a Halo 3 anniversary. Sorrry OP, but it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen.
I know it isn't cool that they aren't making Halo 3 anniversary.
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
i would love halo 3 to be remasted with them beautiful blur studios cutscenes ! have lots of memory playing halo 3
It has been officially announced that they are not planning on having a Halo 3 anniversary. Sorrry OP, but it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen.
'We have no plans of creating a Halo 2 Anniversary...'

How'd that turn out then guys?
BMG Hunt3r wrote:

Yeah I don't know then I just think they would have mentioned that but your right about the Halo 2 anniversary.
BMG Hunt3r wrote:

Yeah I don't know then I just think they would have mentioned that but your right about the Halo 2 anniversary.
If we can prove to 343 that the vast majority of their fanbase really want it, then it will influence the future of the game - just look at the split-screen argument...
End all remastered trilogy 🙁
There aren't going to be any Halo or Gears of Wars FPS titles released this year. If there is going to be a Halo 3 Anniversary it won't be this year
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
This is almost spam. There are so many requests for this already.
stckrboy wrote:
There aren't going to be any Halo or Gears of Wars FPS titles released this year. If there is going to be a Halo 3 Anniversary it won't be this year
That isn't what I was suggesting and is therefore a completely pointless comment made on an unrelated thread.
Bring it!
Give me H3A plz!
BMG Hunt3r wrote:
I honestly want H3A just for Blur cutscenes.
I would love this go play halo matchmaking there is barely anybody and I think it would be great to play again plus I think halo 2ashould have been a solo game not on mcc
stckrboy wrote:
However, No new titles does not mean there can't be a paid(or free) addon for MCC, or even Backwards Compatibilty for Original Halo 3.
Halo 3 multiplayer is basically dead so I would love this as long as they didn't change the game just updated graphics and a smoother engine
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4