why don't we just throw it in our 360's and play it? the servers are still up i played all week.
There's a number of reasons why people don't want to use their 360s anymore
- Xbox 360 itself has become quite slow. BC games seem to load/run faster.
- People may not have an Xbox 360 anymore
- Xbox One controller is superior (one reason why I don't like playing on 360 anymore)
- Changing consoles / plugs is inconvenient if also trivial (first world problems)
- BC will increase the population. Right now Halo 3 on Xbox 360 is dead. Social Slayer is the only populated playlist mostly.