1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
We need halo it's need not a want
I need halo 3 bc asap
Yazite wrote:
Fried153 wrote:
why don't we just throw it in our 360's and play it? the servers are still up i played all week.
There's a number of reasons why people don't want to use their 360s anymore
- Xbox 360 itself has become quite slow. BC games seem to load/run faster.
- People may not have an Xbox 360 anymore
- Xbox One controller is superior (one reason why I don't like playing on 360 anymore)
- Changing consoles / plugs is inconvenient if also trivial (first world problems)
- BC will increase the population. Right now Halo 3 on Xbox 360 is dead. Social Slayer is the only populated playlist mostly.
Social slayer was always one of the most played playlists, It all works fine. Just get on and play it if you want the population to increase. And the controller is not superior to a lot of people, that's an opinion. I am significantly better with the 360 sticks and even use a brooks converter for one on my xbone. The only part of the xbone controller I prefer is the D-pad, and that's not used in Halo 3.
Yazite wrote:
Fried153 wrote:
why don't we just throw it in our 360's and play it? the servers are still up i played all week.

- Xbox One controller is superior (one reason why I don't like playing on 360 anymore)
- Changing consoles / plugs is inconvenient if also trivial (first world problems)
- BC will increase the population. Right now Halo 3 on Xbox 360 is dead. Social Slayer is the only populated playlist mostly.
Unless you own an Elite; the joysticks on the vanilla X1 controller are actual garbage compared to the 360s.
Hit wrote:
Yazite wrote:
Fried153 wrote:

Unless you own an Elite; the joysticks on the vanilla X1 controller are actual garbage compared to the 360s.
Not IMO, the 360 sticks were easy to wear down.
i hear about it too
I just want to play ODST again 😥😥😥😥
we should play odst together
Me too! :D
We need halo it's need not a want
you're sooo right dude!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2