Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 Backwards Compatible Flaming Helmet

OP Prodixgy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Tsxki wrote:
I do not want to be naughty to you, even if you've put a lot of time to makere halo 5 so that the players are happy, halo 3 will remain the best of all the halo. I am a very big fan of halo, but I find that halo is no longer halo and there are only real players who will understand what I mean.
Not really sure if I fully understand what you mean here, but I don't work for 343
stckrboy wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
I do not want to be naughty to you, even if you've put a lot of time to makere halo 5 so that the players are happy, halo 3 will remain the best of all the halo. I am a very big fan of halo, but I find that halo is no longer halo and there are only real players who will understand what I mean.
Not really sure if I fully understand what you mean here, but I don't work for 343
Sorry, I'm not very strong in English I use a translator ^^
Tsxki wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
rtluv wrote:
Then, is there no way that 343i can add something new? Like flaming helmets, armor effects etc.

Only by popular demand, of course.
Likelihood is less than that of unlocking Recon. Working with old code bases on old platforms, testing, QA. Dev time and resources that is better spent on current and future ventures rather than games that are no longer supported
Im a big Halo fan also. Ive been playing since day one, back in 2001 when i was 16 years old. In my opinion 3 has the weakest and worst aging MP out of all the games. In its time it was amazing but that was 10 years ago. In 5 i finally feel like an actual Spartan. Superhumans shouldnt have a max speed of a -Yoink- turtle.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2