Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 backwards compatible release date?!

OP Cmacaveli

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
is there any word of when the old halo games will be backwards compatible?
No dates have been announced yet that i know of, I imagine maybe closer to Halo 3's 10th anniversary
stckrboy wrote:
No dates have been announced yet that i know of, I imagine maybe closer to Halo 3's 10th anniversary
That's what I was thinking. Was hoping it wouldn't fall into that November update so far away
Maybe a PC port? :)

Either way, backwards compatible Halo 3 would get me dusting off the ol' Xbone again.
For me, I'm guessing November or September. Which I hope it releases either September or August, the sooner the better! It's going to be a nice addition!
I feel like September would make more sense and it wouldn't fall into the other holiday season games coming out in November. Either way, I'm going to be living on H3 for a while!
stckrboy wrote:
Maybe
Will this game be remastered at all?
Probably September?
Yeah, but probably after Halo 6 comes out
The said in the fall. Didn't really speculate much further.
I'm hoping next month but probably in September
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah, but probably after Halo 6 comes out
i doubt it. Maybe on its 15 or 20th anniversary
You know some people in the community are not thinking about this permaticly halo 3 goes backwards compatible we reunite the whole community for halo 3
permaticly
?
Hopefully before summer ends
My best guess is Halo 3 10th anniversary which is September. I'm down to play some Infection again on Halo 3, been too damn long since I played the vanilla game.
I think that halo 3 and the rest of the Xbox 360 halo titles will come out in August.
CtDooku88 wrote:
I think that halo 3 and the rest of the Xbox 360 halo titles will come out in August.
Hopefully August or September at the latest
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3