Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 BC Title/Playlist update tease

OP Yazite

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
That's not impossible. The game is 1080P 60FPS on the MCC. The only reason it wasn't on the 360 is because it couldn't handle it. Also later this fall all OG Xbox games will be running on an enhanced resolution that are BC on the Xbox One. If they can enhance the resolution on OG Xbox Games they can easily do the same with 360 games as the Xbox One can handle it.
We all wish it would work this way, but unfortunately that's not how it works. Backwards Compatible games run under emulation on the Xbox One and will do the same on the One X. Granted they will run smoother on the One X due to increased power, they will be running the exact same game that you play ont he 360. For any sort of change to 1080 / 60FPS would require a simialr amount of work as the anniversary editions of CEA or H2A and it's already been confirmed that an anniversary edition of Halo 3 is not happening.
Any more news on this? I check this feed every day hoping it will bring back a H3 community where you can find a ranked match with teams of 3+
I'm hoping for H3 on PC which could be likely. The engine is already on PC anyway. If they were to do a playlist update though, I would be syked.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2