Any news on when the 360 Halo games are going BC?
And if they have not when do you guys think it will go BC?
I think the general consensus would expect the games to be backwards-compatible in the Fall. Other than that, It's all dependent on the amount of progress that 343 has done to make it happen.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I think the general consensus would expect the games to be backwards-compatible in the Fall. Other than that, It's all dependent on the amount of progress that 343 has done to make it happen.
I hope its soon cause Ive been playing Halo 3 on MCC and it is one of the best MP games ever.
But it takes 100 years to find a match.
As of news they said it's still in progress. I think it will be coming in September, if not November. Also, if you like Halo 3, you will enjoy the 360 version much better! The Halo 3 in MCC is a terrible port of the game.
As of news they said it's still in progress. I think it will be coming in September, if not November. Also, if you like Halo 3, you will enjoy the 360 version much better! The Halo 3 in MCC is a terrible port of the game.
I really hope it comes September. The sooner the better.
As of news they said it's still in progress. I think it will be coming in September, if not November. Also, if you like Halo 3, you will enjoy the 360 version much better! The Halo 3 in MCC is a terrible port of the game.
I really hope it comes September. The sooner the better.
me too
HaXoR73 wrote:
I think the general consensus would expect the games to be backwards-compatible in the Fall. Other than that, It's all dependent on the amount of progress that 343 has done to make it happen.
I hope its soon cause Ive been playing Halo 3 on MCC and it is one of the best MP games ever.
But it takes 100 years to find a match.
Up until a month ago I was never able to find a public match.
Any news on when the 360 Halo games are going BC?
And if they have not when do you guys think it will go BC?
The original release date (for Halo 3) was September 25th , so I wouldn't be surprised if that is when they drop ; just so they can say they did something for the anniversary.
Sunsdune wrote:
Any news on when the 360 Halo games are going BC?
And if they have not when do you guys think it will go BC?
The original release date (for Halo 3) was September 25th , so I wouldn't be surprised if that is when they drop ; just so they can say they did something for the anniversary.
Ske7ch recently said on Reddit that they're not deliberately holding back the release of the backward compatible titles to coincide with Halo 3's anniversary, and that they'd hoped to already have them released by now.
Quote:
Ske7ch recently said on Reddit that they're not deliberately holding back the release of the backward compatible titles to coincide with Halo 3's anniversary, and that they'd hoped to already have them released by now.
Sorry , I had to like your post for the notification , i forgot to quote you outright.

That only matters if you believe them. 343 doesn't have the best track record with being honest.
"Halo 2 , just like you remember" (but only if you played the PC Vista port)
"Halo 5 is the continuation of Chiefs story" (Kind of)
Hunt the Truth (contradictory in name and substance)
"We will continue to support TMCC even after Halo 5 launches" (but never fix it).
And these are just the statements and instances I remember off the top of my head ,who knows how many I don't remember or don't know about.
If Sketch is saying that they consider September being in Summer then it will definitely be out before October.
Yazite wrote:
If Sketch is saying that they consider September being in Summer then it will definitely be out before October.
He doesnt have to consider September as Summer. Summer ends Sept 22nd.
Nooga wrote:
Yazite wrote:
If Sketch is saying that they consider September being in Summer then it will definitely be out before October.
He doesnt have to consider September as Summer. Summer ends Sept 22nd.
You're right, but some people have anticipated it coming in October or November which doesn't make sense.