Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 "Believe" Diorama

OP Rome753

The trailer for Halo 3 with the diorama was incredible. Here's my question: is the diorama real? If so, where is it physically located? I can't find anything on the internet that says where if can be found.
https://youtu.be/3rridXskgWg
I think you're in the same boat as everyone else. We don't know anything about it, although I could be wrong.
It is real. I think it's split into 2 pieces if memory serves me correctly. Located in Microsoft Studios in Seattle. snickerdoodle can tell you where
stckrboy wrote:
It is real. I think it's split into 2 pieces if memory serves me correctly. Located in Microsoft Studios in Seattle. snickerdoodle can tell you where
It was completely split up with the biggest piece being at Microsoft I believe. That's the piece with the Brute Chieftan holding up the Master Chief. Most of the stuff was auctioned off. I actually know a few people who own pieces of it. They try pitching me the pieces but they're asking prices are too high. LOL!
stckrboy wrote:
It was completely split up with the biggest piece being at Microsoft I believe. That's the piece with the Brute Chieftan holding up the Master Chief. Most of the stuff was auctioned off. I actually know a few people who own pieces of it. They try pitching me the pieces but they're asking prices are too high. LOL!
Who do you know that has pieces of it? I'm now on a mission to see the whole thing even it I have to see it in pieces.
Rome753 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Who do you know that has pieces of it? I'm now on a mission to see the whole thing even it I have to see it in pieces.
I won't give out names. Like I said, the diorama was split up and sold in numerous pieces. The best thing to do is to either watch the Halo 3 Believe Trailer to see most of the set or look at what Google comes up with when you search Halo 3 Believe Diorama. It was a MASSIVE set. It took a warehouse to assemble the entire thing. The all the soldiers and figures used were bigger than the Halo CE and Halo 2 Joyride action figures, in case you wanted something to compare them to.
Rome753 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
I won't give out names. Like I said, the diorama was split up and sold in numerous pieces. The best thing to do is to either watch the Halo 3 Believe Trailer to see most of the set or look at what Google comes up with when you search Halo 3 Believe Diorama. It was a MASSIVE set. It took a warehouse to assemble the entire thing. The all the soldiers and figures used were bigger than the Halo CE and Halo 2 Joyride action figures, in case you wanted something to compare them to.
Holy Crap, I didn't realize how massive the scale was. Thank you for your help!
Rome753 wrote:
Rome753 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Holy Crap, I didn't realize how massive the scale was. Thank you for your help!
Of course and happy to help!