Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 Collective Achievement Hunting

OP Socholo

Hey, Halo 3 was one of my favourite games growing up and I've had the urge to 100% it. I understand that there is currently an exp glitch that hasn't been resolved since September, but I was wondering if a bunch of people wanted to all boot up their 360s, grab a controller, and grind some multiplayer achievements. Not that many people play anymore so finding matches won't be an issue. Hopefully, the community cooperates.
I'll help you, do you have all the map packs?
Yikes some of those are pretty hard, good luck!
Yeah, I have all of them. Add me on xbox @Socholo (or send your username my way).
i want to do the same but i am waiting on the exp bug to be fixed. i think it would look odd to have all the rare multiplayer achievements before even having 5 exp but count me in for achievement hunts on other games like halo reach or odst.
Socholo wrote:
Yeah, I have all of them. Add me on xbox @Socholo (or send your username my way).
Same name as here message me on Xbox live or halo waypoint thanks.
i want to do the same but i am waiting on the exp bug to be fixed. i think it would look odd to have all the rare multiplayer achievements before even having 5 exp but count me in for achievement hunts on other games like halo reach or odst.
Bro we have 1 or two spare places for odst vid master if you need them just holla back.
Hey, it may interest you more to get MCC, as all the classics and their achievements are on there.
meangean96 wrote:
Hey, it may interest you more to get MCC, as all the classics and their achievements are on there.
Still that's just a new set of achievements. If you're going after full score why not try and get both sets!
meangean96 wrote:
I have both! But the original Halo 3 has more sentimental value to me. Who knows, once I'm done with Halo 3, maybe I'll move on to MCC.
Bro we have 1 or two spare places for odst vid master if you need them just holla back.
Yeah, totally. I have 6 ODST achievements left and the vidmaster ones are some of them.
If people wanting to help out/get achievements themselves would all like to collectively choose a date(s) (preferrably on a weekend or a friday night), we could all queue a dead gamemode that would guarantee us the ability to play together (i.e. Social Skirmish).
If anyone wants to achievement hunt add me
Trueachievements is a great site for achievement hunting. They have gaming sessions for each game and you can specify a time/date publicly. I'm a huge fan of theirs!