Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

halo 3 exp,trueskill and games played broken again

OP Axo

26 days after last fix its broken again, this is now ontop of the bug affecting reach,3,4 and odst where you cannot complete campaign.
Please perma fix this time, less than a month before a bug reappears is a bit of a joke.
The problems that exist with Halo 3, and the countless other Xbox 360 games, are with Microsoft. They control the servers so it's up to them to work on a patch/fix. This is something that 343 Industries has little to no control over.
The problems that exist with Halo 3, and the countless other Xbox 360 games, are with Microsoft. They control the servers so it's up to them to work on a patch/fix. This is something that 343 Industries has little to no control over.
they have control wym, 343 telling microsoft a bug exists is 99.99999% more likely to get it fixed than me going to support and telling them ( which i did 17 ish days ago)
Axo wrote:
they have control wym, 343 telling microsoft a bug exists is 99.99999% more likely to get it fixed than me going to support and telling them ( which i did 17 ish days ago)
Halo 3 came out on Xbox 360 over a decade ago. It's surprising that there haven't been more issues, to be honest. Fixing problems with the original Halo 3, on Xbox 360 servers, its pretty close to the bottom on the priority list. However and whoever handles the issues, isn't going to bend over backwards to try and get this fixed. They have bigger fish to fry.
Axo wrote:
Halo 3 came out on Xbox 360 over a decade ago. It's surprising that there haven't been more issues, to be honest. Fixing problems with the original Halo 3, on Xbox 360 servers, its pretty close to the bottom on the priority list. However and whoever handles the issues, isn't going to bend over backwards to try and get this fixed. They have bigger fish to fry.
yea,it hasnt had issues for 11 years since it wasnt created by 343, but im sure the bugfixing team are on break after they did their job for the first time since 2014 6 months ago with the mcc patch
Axo wrote:
Axo wrote:
yea,it hasnt had issues for 11 years since it wasnt created by 343, but im sure the bugfixing team are on break after they did their job for the first time since 2014 6 months ago with the mcc patch
It'll be surprising if the issues are fixed on the original Halo 3. It's unheard of for a company to go back and patch a game from that far back. The reason 343 went back to MCC is because it was a broken game, across the board. We'll see what happens but I don't think we'll see any big fixes or patches
Axo wrote:
Axo wrote:
It'll be surprising if the issues are fixed on the original Halo 3. It's unheard of for a company to go back and patch a game from that far back. The reason 343 went back to MCC is because it was a broken game, across the board. We'll see what happens but I don't think we'll see any big fixes or patches
ok im really suprised you said that, im pretty sure youre farming forum posts by spam posting since you were posting on my threads on the 10th of october about h3 exp not counting and it got fixed,even though only for 3 weeks.
Axo wrote:
Axo wrote:
Axo wrote:
ok im really suprised you said that, im pretty sure youre farming forum posts by spam posting since you were posting on my threads on the 10th of october about h3 exp not counting and it got fixed,even though only for 3 weeks.
I'm responding to your posts. How is that considered spamming?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show