Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3: ODST - Firefight Score Achievements

OP BoundlessHalo97

In the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3: ODST, there eight achievements corresponding with the eight Firefight maps centered around obtaining 200,000 points.

I got the achievement for the map Crater by playing the game on Easy for roughly two hours. I chose the Easy difficulty setting as I was playing alone and didn't want a repeat of a previous incident where I lost my last life about an hour into it, but as it took two hours to do it wasn't ideal as I assume higher difficulties reward more points per kill.

By playing Firefight in Halo 3: ODST solo, what is the best way of earning points quickly and easily?
Solo, that's rough. The best way is to play with friends and hunker down because earning 200,000 points is no easy feat. Best way is to just grind away and make sure you don't screw up as the difficulty gradually kicks up
If it's like Reach kills give more points during a killing spree and when they are usually followed by a medal (like a melee or headshot) , enemy vehicles destroyed too.

But play on Normal, at the time my average on Easy was 200 minutes and Normal was 80 minutes it's not going to be hard enough to not make the extra points not worth, the bonus round is already deadly on Easy anyway.
In the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3: ODST, there eight achievements corresponding with the eight Firefight maps centered around obtaining 200,000 points.

I got the achievement for the map Crater by playing the game on Easy for roughly two hours. I chose the Easy difficulty setting as I was playing alone and didn't want a repeat of a previous incident where I lost my last life about an hour into it, but as it took two hours to do it wasn't ideal as I assume higher difficulties reward more points per kill.

By playing Firefight in Halo 3: ODST solo, what is the best way of earning points quickly and easily?
the best to earn score I know of are get multiple kills with the Hammer that can earn a lot of scores easily especially use the hammer when bonus round came also try to stay alive it can get u more points