Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 ODST 360 version Legendary Campaign help

OP ULTR0N 15

Add me when you have the time.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ODST probably has the easiest story mode in the franchise
ODST probably has the easiest story mode in the franchise
Gee, thanks for the help. And ODST isn’t that easy for me.
I don’t have a lot of free time but I can give you advice. Plasma pistol = best friend. With you being more vulnerable as an ODST you need something that will take down shields of enemies easier. Also I don’t know if you have completed the campaign or not on normal or something but if you’re just looking to get the legendary achievement then play every single mission seperate from each other don’t do Mombasaa Streets in between just do all the missions on legendary. When you’re done with them all on Legendary then load up “Prepare To Drop” on Legendary and just play through that one part until you find Dare’s Recon helmet. Once you start the Tayari Plaza mission the achievement will pop because you “beat” Mombassa Streets on legendary by doing that. If thats not your style then just play through but honestly you can sneak past most enemies on Mombassa Strees just by crouch walking and staying near the sides. If none of that works then do what I’m doing for Halo Reach, go watch MythicTyrant’s legendary walkthrough of ODST and it will help you a ton. Reach out to me if you need any mire help/advice I’d be willing to give you my opinion!
ULTR0N 15 wrote:
I'll join you for ODST on Legendary if my other friend can not. I tried adding you on Xbox and it could not find you. What is your username?
ULTR0N 15 wrote:
I'll join you for ODST on Legendary if my other friend can not. I tried adding you on Xbox and it could not find you. What is your username?
Did you put a zero instead of an O? And I usually can’t get on during the week so it’ll have to be the weekend. Oh and just to let you know I’ve been suspended from using communications until Sunday.
ULTR0N 15 wrote:
ULTR0N 15 wrote:
Did you put a zero instead of an O? And I usually can’t get on during the week so it’ll have to be the weekend. Oh and just to let you know I’ve been suspended from using communications until Sunday.
I have not. I will add a zero. Okay and Sunday is when I could get on with you.
ULTR0N 15 wrote:
ULTR0N 15 wrote:
I have not. I will add a zero. Okay and Sunday is when I could get on with you.
Alright, I look forward to it
I could also probably help you if you want to do it on Sunday. Could do it right now even.
Nighterlev wrote:
I could also probably help you if you want to do it on Sunday. Could do it right now even.
Sweet, I’ll add you both. If we do it today or tomorrow I won’t be able to communicate though.