Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3: ODST Anniversary

OP SquatchSlaya

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I feel this is highly unlikely, but it's worth a wish I suppose. Would anyone else in the community love for a remastered Halo 3: ODST?? I know there was an updated 60fps ODST that dropped for the MCC (still play it regularly aside Halo Wars 2), but I'm talking an anniversary edition. Most of you will probably scoff at the prospect of this game getting a remaster, especially since most are still hoping for a Halo 3 Anniversary. But personally, this was my favorite game in the franchise; everything from the gameplay to the soundtrack was unparalleled in my opinion.

Since this will probably never happen, I'm hoping for something along the lines of a Halo 6: ODST. Has anyone heard of any potential rumors surrounding such a game? And what's everyone's thoughts on this or another ODST game?

Regardless, I'm still looking forward to Halo 3: ODST coming to backwards compatibility so I can play the best Firefight in the series.
A Halo 3 odst remaster would be great, but even if it ever happens, it won't be anytime soon. Seeing it remastered would be awesome though, but it's not like it really needs it right now
sure would love to buy any remasters of any bungie game
I would want to see an Halo 3 Anniversary first.
How about an ODST 2? The ODST perspective of the Human-Covenant war is a barely tapped resource in terms of story telling, and developing compelling characters imo.
How about an ODST 2? The ODST perspective of the Human-Covenant war is a barely tapped resource in terms of story telling, and developing compelling characters imo.
Totally agree. I sort of hit on this with my suggestion for a Halo 6: ODST, but I would just love any ODST game that takes place amid the Human-Covenant War. There's so much material out there that it would be too easy to just pick a book, and make it a game. Halo: New Blood, anyone??
If any game should be remastered, it should be Halo 3. I wouldn't mind getting 3 and ODST remastered together, though. In fact, it would probably be better that way.
I agree with epsilon, halo 3 should take priority over ODST, but the general idea of an ODST remaster sounds interesting, but we should probably wait for the Scorpio, just to get the best graphics and performance possible on a console
I agree with epsilon, halo 3 should take priority over ODST, but the general idea of an ODST remaster sounds interesting, but we should probably wait for the Scorpio, just to get the best graphics and performance possible on a console
Trust me, I agree Halo 3 should be prioritized as well. I never thought of 3 and ODST getting remastered together, though. That would be awesome. But if 343i is going to choose one to remaster, I'd say Halo 3 over ODST.
Trust me, I agree Halo 3 should be prioritized as well. I never thought of 3 and ODST getting remastered together, though. That would be awesome. But if 343i is going to choose one to remaster, I'd say Halo 3 over ODST.
Agreed, hell. maybe they could put odst/3 remastered in a bundle together, for say. 75$?
Halo 3 with Blur Studios cutscenes would be incredible.
Is ODST remastered coming soon?
I really wish there'd be a an ODST anniversary. Looks like we're not even getting a halo 3 anniversary so who knows:/
Is ODST remastered coming soon?
No this was just a wish-post. There's been literally no word (that I know of) of ODST getting a remaster. There have been some rumors on certain YouTube channels about the potential for a Halo 6: ODST or something along those lines.

Right now, though, most people are just hoping for a Halo 3 Anniversary. Hopefully, 343i will bundle a remastered ODST with a Halo 3 Anniversary if the latter ever comes to fruition.
I really wish there'd be a an ODST anniversary. Looks like we're not even getting a halo 3 anniversary so who knows:/
Yeah, who knows. 343i knows there's heavy demand for it, so I wouldn't rule out a Halo 3 Anniversary completely. There's always a chance...
I really wish that, for the Halo 3 ODST anniversary, 343 would make the Sgt Johnson skin available on the marketplace...
A nice idea but i dont think enough people would care. Which is sad because i love ODST.
I feel this is highly unlikely, but it's worth a wish I suppose. Would anyone else in the community love for a remastered Halo 3: ODST?? I know there was an updated 60fps ODST that dropped for the MCC (still play it regularly aside Halo Wars 2), but I'm talking an anniversary edition. Most of you will probably scoff at the prospect of this game getting a remaster, especially since most are still hoping for a Halo 3 Anniversary. But personally, this was my favorite game in the franchise; everything from the gameplay to the soundtrack was unparalleled in my opinion.

Since this will probably never happen, I'm hoping for something along the lines of a Halo 6: ODST. Has anyone heard of any potential rumors surrounding such a game? And what's everyone's thoughts on this or another ODST game?

Regardless, I'm still looking forward to Halo 3: ODST coming to backwards compatibility so I can play the best Firefight in the series.
Halo 3: ODST was also my favorite Halo game, however the game still feels just fine and with the backwards compatibility I really don't see the point of a remaster. Also I prefer the old art style and feel 343 may convert it to the modern one like for Halo 2 anniversary.
Fixing the ODST addon for MCC should happen first, that addon has some serious problems.
Fixing the ODST addon for MCC should happen first, that addon has some serious problems.
I don't have the add-on so I guess?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2