Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3: ODST Anniversary

OP SquatchSlaya

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'd like an anniversary fore every title, but it's also true that now 343 must work for H6
I feel this is highly unlikely, but it's worth a wish I suppose. Would anyone else in the community love for a remastered Halo 3: ODST?? I know there was an updated 60fps ODST that dropped for the MCC (still play it regularly aside Halo Wars 2), but I'm talking an anniversary edition. Most of you will probably scoff at the prospect of this game getting a remaster, especially since most are still hoping for a Halo 3 Anniversary. But personally, this was my favorite game in the franchise; everything from the gameplay to the soundtrack was unparalleled in my opinion.

Since this will probably never happen, I'm hoping for something along the lines of a Halo 6: ODST. Has anyone heard of any potential rumors surrounding such a game? And what's everyone's thoughts on this or another ODST game?

Regardless, I'm still looking forward to Halo 3: ODST coming to backwards compatibility so I can play the best Firefight in the series.
Halo 3: ODST was also my favorite Halo game, however the game still feels just fine and with the backwards compatibility I really don't see the point of a remaster. Also I prefer the old art style and feel 343 may convert it to the modern one like for Halo 2 anniversary.
I agree the game feels just fine. ODST is still one of my most played games today. I would just love to see this game get a Halo 2 Anniversary-type remaster with updated graphics and Blur Cinematics. I really like the updated graphics in Halo 2 Anniversary and thought it was the best of the two Anniversary editions, the other obviously being Halo: CE Anniversary. Regardless, this will probably never happen, but a fan can wish...
Fixing the ODST addon for MCC should happen first, that addon has some serious problems.
What issues are you still facing? I play ODST all the time and haven't had any issues. I used to have tons when it first rolled out, but since then I've an enjoyable experience.
ODST was my favorite Halo game, but I'm afraid this is more than likely not going to happen. But if it does, it's almost like a dream come true
I feel this is highly unlikely, but it's worth a wish I suppose. Would anyone else in the community love for a remastered Halo 3: ODST?? I know there was an updated 60fps ODST that dropped for the MCC (still play it regularly aside Halo Wars 2), but I'm talking an anniversary edition. Most of you will probably scoff at the prospect of this game getting a remaster, especially since most are still hoping for a Halo 3 Anniversary. But personally, this was my favorite game in the franchise; everything from the gameplay to the soundtrack was unparalleled in my opinion.

Since this will probably never happen, I'm hoping for something along the lines of a Halo 6: ODST. Has anyone heard of any potential rumors surrounding such a game? And what's everyone's thoughts on this or another ODST game?

Regardless, I'm still looking forward to Halo 3: ODST coming to backwards compatibility so I can play the best Firefight in the series.
Halo 3: ODST was also my favorite Halo game, however the game still feels just fine and with the backwards compatibility I really don't see the point of a remaster. Also I prefer the old art style and feel 343 may convert it to the modern one like for Halo 2 anniversary.
I agree the game feels just fine. ODST is still one of my most played games today. I would just love to see this game get a Halo 2 Anniversary-type remaster with updated graphics and Blur Cinematics. I really like the updated graphics in Halo 2 Anniversary and thought it was the best of the two Anniversary editions, the other obviously being Halo: CE Anniversary. Regardless, this will probably never happen, but a fan can wish...
I see the appeal of blur animation but I personally don't like it, i can appreciate it but I'd prefer the original cutscenes.
The only games that need remastering are H3, H3 ODST, H CE Anniversary.
Spoiler:
Show
I remember that my best days I spent with this game is really incredible in addition to its graphics and what it could give of itself
Is ODST remastered coming soon?
No this was just a wish-post. There's been literally no word (that I know of) of ODST getting a remaster. There have been some rumors on certain YouTube channels about the potential for a Halo 6: ODST or something along those lines.

Right now, though, most people are just hoping for a Halo 3 Anniversary. Hopefully, 343i will bundle a remastered ODST with a Halo 3 Anniversary if the latter ever comes to fruition.
Sadly, the anniversary is right around the corner and nothing at all suggests we'll get either ;-(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2