Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 ODST COOP Firefight players

OP Capt Brocily

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hi i was wondering if anyone who still plays ODST would like to add me so we could play firefight together, it's just no as fun playing firefight by yourself.
I'm down!
I'm down!
I
I'm down!
i just sent you a friend request!
I still need to get one done. plus the two vidmaster achievements
Il' invite you next time I'm on the xboxu
I invited you.
I invited you.
I'm still wanting to get the Deja Vu achievement on MCC or tackle the vidmaster achievements on the original! Add me!
I'm looking for any Xbox 360 ODST players to help me with Firefight achievements (not MCC on Xbox One). I just need 200k pts on Crater and Last Exit. After that, I can help anyone who needs achievements done (I'm unsure about Endure though).

Gamertag: Darkboy1010
I would but i don't have a 360 anymore.
Have you managed to acquire a fire-team of four to complete the vidmaster achievements? If not, I am interested. I have previous experience unlocking both of these achievements on previous accounts.
HCS Joker wrote:
Have you managed to acquire a fire-team of four to complete the vidmaster achievements? If not, I am interested. I have previous experience unlocking both of these achievements on previous accounts.
I have 2 people, so yeah you can join if you want. I'm not sure when we will have a stab at the vidmaster achievement, now the one which takes 2 hours. Hopefully soon. I will keep you informed. On xbox join this club - 'Masters of the Halo Achievements' which will help us coordinate it.
Can I get in on this action? I'm on an epic quest to do the Vidmaster Challenges. Better late than never.
I'll join you in a firefight match.
Hi i was wondering if anyone who still plays ODST would like to add me so we could play firefight together, it's just no as fun playing firefight by yourself.
Deffo, count me in.
I'm in do you still wanna play?
I think there's more a lot of people playing in this game mode.
Xbox 360 backwards compatibility just went live, I would love to find people to play with! GT JesseBuhler

Highest score solo firefight: Last Exit 458,358
I am good wgen ever just shoot me a message
Xbox 360 backwards compatibility just went live, I would love to find people to play with! GT JesseBuhler

Highest score solo firefight: Last Exit 458,358
Won't be very active for around 2 weeks or so, but yes I'm up for doing it with you whenever I'm on!
I just want to play old school firefight lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2