Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3: ODST Multiplayer still being played?

OP TowMater2323

Ok I really need to know this because I don't want to have to forfeit the multiplayer for just the campaign in the mcc. I have no idea if that makes sense but i'll just roll with it.
The only multiplayer in H3:ODST is co-op campaign and Firefight
The only multiplayer in H3:ODST is co-op campaign and Firefight
Correct. There was no matchmaking aspect in ODST. Co-Op Campaign and Firefight was with whoever you invited to play with you.
hey im not a noobie but i am a noobie in this forums. i want to make friends that want to play halo 3 firefight on xbox live with me. maybe other ones as well i have mcc and halo 5 but firefight should be fun. fittestmoney352 is my name (randomly generated) i play evenings. from CA.
i also have forza
Are people still plying Firefight?
Yes actually, myself included occasionally. ODST firefight is my favorite iteration and I play it from time to time.
HC Lasky wrote:
Yes actually, myself included occasionally. ODST firefight is my favorite iteration and I play it from time to time.
Same, I wish I didn't get all the firefight achievements! I only now wish it was added to MCC!
HC Lasky wrote:
Same, I wish I didn't get all the firefight achievements! I only now wish it was added to MCC!
True that.... I wish I could've pre-ordered it... I could've played as Johnson!