Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] Halo 3 # of games played not increasing, rank, etc

OP GrumblySleet949

Hi. I signed up for xbox live (with a new account) about a month ago for the first time in ~10 years to play Halo 3 again. About 2 weeks into online gameplay I noticed my number of games played (in all game categories), rank (in all game categories), and service record stopped increasing no matter how many games I played. To try to rectify this issue, I deleted all content, profiles, etc., on my console, power-cycled and then re-downloaded my profile to try to rule out syncing issues. No luck. I proceeded to play anyway for the next 2 weeks. Fast forward to now and I have become more agitated that my stats are not updating. To try to solve this issue in a different manner, I registered a new account, reset console to factory defaults and downloaded this new profile. Loaded up Halo 3. Played a few games. Number of games played, rank, and service record do not update at all....

What is going on here?
No Clue, Ive been having the same problem for the last 2 weeks. Probably 343 doesnt Care anymore, since they ruined H3. Also, probably has to do with the number of modders online. RIP Halo...Better switch over to Destiny. Pointless to play this game anymore.. since 343 ruined it
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/82841d11296340069f6b8e3ccbfcee11/topics/stats-are-not-counting-now-huge-problem/a3d49225-bd37-41a8-9d49-d560e83620c6/posts
No Clue, Ive been having the same problem for the last 2 weeks. Probably 343 doesnt Care anymore, since they ruined H3. Also, probably has to do with the number of modders online. RIP Halo...Better switch over to Destiny. Pointless to play this game anymore.. since 343 ruined it
A little harsh and misinformative. 343 has already stated they have contacted the people who could fix this. The bug has nothing to do with 343 and everything to do with Microsoft's Trueskill system experiencing an outage. And there are barely any modders online if any at all.