Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

HALO 3 PC RELEASE

OP ArisenAlloy2154

We need a halo 3 full version release for pc. And 2017 is the 10th anniversary year of halo 3. In this case will microsoft, 343 idustries make a halo 3 pc game?
We need a halo 3 full version release for pc. And 2017 is the 10th anniversary year of halo 3. In this case will microsoft, bungei, 343 idustries make a halo 3 pc game?
They've pretty much ruled it out saying it's not in the works. Bungie doesn't have anything to do with Halo anymore, so it would be up to 343/Microsoft, who have stated that they're not working on it.
still waiting for halo 3 pc.. .hmm lets check... its been over 7 years.... well f***
Can't really help you but getting a Xbox 360 or Xbox would work!
Halo 3 doesn't have to be remastered. Just release Halo 3 to PC already!
Halo 3 Pc, really want it!
I thin it would be cool if an anniversary edition of Halo 3 is released for pc players. The ability to play a favourite game in suped up visuals would blow my mind.
It would be cool but unless they release an anniversary for console and pc, its not going to happen which would be unfortunate
I highly doubt there will be a pc version of Halo 3....if there's even an anniversary title..
PLZ! UPLOAD HALO 3 FOR PC BECAUSE I PLAYED HALO 2 AND WAITING FOR HALO 3 SO PLZ UPLOAD...................PLZ (343 INDUSTRIES)
Would be neat, of course I'm the person who bought a Mac so hopefully it would be on this as well lol.