Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

HALO 3 PC RELEASE

OP ArisenAlloy2154

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
LazerApple wrote:
well installation 01 looks like halo 3 so thats the closest we have to halo 3 on pc
As far as I'm concerned halo doesn't run on either the unreal nor unity game engine.
LazerApple wrote:
well installation 01 looks like halo 3 so thats the closest we have to halo 3 on pc
As far as I'm concerned halo doesn't run on either the unreal nor unity game engine.
link removed by moderator - please don't link to modded content
We need a halo 3 full version release for pc. And 2017 is the 10th anniversary year of halo 3. In this case will microsoft, 343 idustries make a halo 3 pc game?
link removed by moderator - please don't link to modded content
Sorry guys, apart from the indie games that try to copy over the content. It's not gonna happen.
The closest you can get at the moment is Halo Online. It has a fairly low pop. but you can still enjoy it. My PC isn't a beast but atleast I can get 30-40, sometimes 50 FPS. I doesn't require much. There's also some mods that will improve performance. You can install H3's armors and weapons and most of the servers have sprint and Assassinations disabled. So yeah, you got that.
Fun fact: In console, if you type LobbyType [0,1,2,3,4] you can access Campaign, Matchmaking, Theater, Custom Games and Forge. Campaign, Matchmaking and Theater however have no functionality and theather doesn't track your games.
LazerApple wrote:
I was going to say, that installation 01 looked really good. Haven't heard anything from them in a while tho...
Frostafari wrote:
LazerApple wrote:
I was going to say, that installation 01 looked really good. Haven't heard anything from them in a while tho...
They do weekly updates on their site, and they've even got a discord channel up. Hoping the project turns out well for them.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post about forum moderation decisions or make posts that do no contribute to the topic at hand. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
It would be nice to play some Online Halo 3 again, I think there might be some pretty interesting fan-games out there, if you are interested.
still waiting for halo 3 pc.. .hmm lets check... its been over 7 years.... well f***
Not 7 it's 10
still waiting for halo 3 pc.. .hmm lets check... its been over 7 years.... well f***
Not 7 it's 10
Not 7 it's 10
No. It's not 10... yet.
343i will not make Halo 3 for PC, they are busy finishing halo 6. Halo 3 will happen on xbox one in backward compatibility. A Pc version of Halo 3 will be pretty in my halo collection. :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Halo online is good but it is not official. : /
Tsxki wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss/share modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console or PC.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
So? It's not official, but because of that, there's no micro transactions bulls***. Remember that in the official release, it was pretty much Free to Play but Pay to Win. Honestly, I prefer it to be unofficial.
Tsxki wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
So? It's not official, but because of that, there's no micro transactions bulls***. Remember that in the official release, it was pretty much Free to Play but Pay to Win. Honestly, I prefer it to be unofficial.
Yes, you're right for that. ^^
This basically already exists as REDACTED. Just google it.
eazor wrote:
This basically already exists as REDACTED. Just google it.
No discussing modded content please
Even though it's not really modded content.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2