Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

HALO 3 PC RELEASE

OP ArisenAlloy2154

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
truth be told here i just want the campaign i really don't care about the multiplayer part that much
would be nice if 343 made the masterchief collection available on pc afther it is fixed, only way well get halo 3 on pc I think. probably wont happen.
I would settle for bare minimum halo 2a on PC. I have a vote thing going on uservoice explaining why. https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/31588489-halo-2-remastered-pc
Halo 3 on PC would be pretty awesome. Maybe they could do it for Steam just like what they did for Halo Wars DE
It's never going to happen. Halo 6 will more than likely be on PC as well but that'll be it. Only other option is the Halo Online game
It's never going to happen. Halo 6 will more than likely be on PC as well but that'll be it. Only other option is the Halo Online game
Or, we can wait for a re-release of the original game like Halo Wars, or wait for a re-release of MCC.
One thing about Halo Online: The population will bow after 6.0. Most people are waiting for the update (including me). I can't imagine the amount of people that will be playing after it drops ^-^.
Or, we can wait for a re-release of the original game like Halo Wars, or wait for a re-release of MCC.
One thing about Halo Online: The population will bow after 6.0. Most people are waiting for the update (including me). I can't imagine the amount of people that will be playing after it drops ^-^.
I just don't see that happening though. MAYBE once Halo 6 has been out for a while simply because I don't know what, if anything, is going to happen with the Halo franchise after that
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3