Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 Population

OP Stiffyo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
So I've been on Halo 3 (360) for the last few days and I've noticed the daily population going up. At one point, I saw it peak at about 6k, which is the highest I've seen it in a while. Anybody know why so many people are going back to H3 on the 360?
No idea, that's great news though. What playlists are most active right now?
No idea, that's great news though. What playlists are most active right now?
Social Slayer always has the biggest population of the playlists. Usually next is Team Slayer.
Siiick bout to set up my 360
Stiffyo wrote:
So I've been on Halo 3 (360) for the last few days and I've noticed the daily population going up. At one point, I saw it peak at about 6k, which is the highest I've seen it in a while. Anybody know why so many people are going back to H3 on the 360?
Because they know what's good XD

Maybe everyone is tired of 5 after 343 and MS took around a year to even complete the game
Looking like you're going to want to wait until weekends to hop on. Not many people on right now.
Halo 3 I'm coming back
Every day after school I used to play halo 3 back to the good old days. Picking up just where i left off.
Good to know the amount of player still play halo 3.
2k players as of 10 minutes ago, if anybody cares to know. Also, if anybody here does still play H3 on the 360, or any last gen Halo, feel free to add me. GT - Stiffyo
Well, we saw Halo Reach come to Xbox One, so who's to say we won't see Halo 3 come back? Then again, it'll impact all of 343's future sales...
I wouldn't go so far as to say it'll impact their future sales. Every single game that's went to the One saw a short boost in population before ultimately going back to being dead. Everybody just wants the next great thing.
Looks like everyone is suggesting to 343 to do a H3A, and I for one for love that idea.
people who played the classic halo games either stayed in bungie's halo games and ignored 343's games OR they are playing different games (call of duty, battlefield, DOOM, titanfall)
I played the crap out of H4, but eventually I just thought "I'm not even playing Halo anymore," and went back to the older ones. Now that the population of those have died out as well, I'm forced to play other titles completely.
yeah I played it a couple of weeks ago and for me it to 800-2k. Not bad doe
I wish my 360 still works I loved Halo 3 it's the one that got me hooked on halo even though I loved 2. CE no so much but eh. I miss the good old days playing 3 all day long. Good times when gaming was simple and good
halo 3 be awesome and now i can play something thats fun for once and not lame CoD
also can someone plz tell me how to get recon in halo 3 none of my friends dont even know what odst is and i cant complete the 4-player vidmaster challenges in firefight and the last mission
Stiffyo wrote:
hey the population always goes up on january because of christmas its a cheap and recomended game to pick up for your son or who ever its mostly just new players that don't know how to play.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3