Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 remaster

OP ELITlEl

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Does anyone know if this can be true?
It can be. Unless you are a time traveler or work directly for the company, you absolutely do not know whether or not it will happen. All you have to go by is what you hear and that's never set in stone.
It can be. Unless you are a time traveler or work directly for the company, you absolutely do not know whether or not it will happen. All you have to go by is what you hear and that's never set in stone.
Remaster would be nice, but as the moderator said, 343 currently has no plans in remastering halo 3. The last remaster didn’t have a good reception, nor is the player base ‘alive’, so I can definately see the precaution.

TBH. Halo 3 today still competes as a good game, we just got bored.
Remaster would be nice, but as the moderator said, 343 currently has no plans in remastering halo 3. The last remaster didn’t have a good reception, nor is the player base ‘alive’, so I can definately see the precaution.

Halo 2 Anniversary got a great reception, but the collection it came in....

I think you're forgetting H2A was included with MCC, which sold about 3.13 million units. CEA only sold 2.43 million. By your logic, H2A should've never happened. The reason the player base sucks isn't because H2A sucked, it's because MCC is littered with bugs. I haven't personally experienced much of them myself, but I hear it everywhere I go.
And the rest of you forget that Halo 3 WAS the best selling title of them all. So a remaster of Halo 3 would obviously bring more eyes and ears, than CE or H2.
Couber wrote:
And the rest of you forget that Halo 3 WAS the best selling title of them all. So a remaster of Halo 3 would obviously bring more eyes and ears, than CE or H2.
It could have been the best selling game of the franchise, but there's more reasons as to not to do it than to to it. It's also not a good idea in 343's current state. They are focusing it all in Halo 6 and starting to develop another remaster will only slow their progress down and they may end up slashing content. Even if the development is out-sourced, it still slows them down.
Couber wrote:
It could have been the best selling game of the franchise, but there's more reasons as to not to do it than to to it. It's also not a good idea in 343's current state. They are focusing it all in Halo 6 and starting to develop another remaster will only slow their progress down and they may end up slashing content. Even if the development is out-sourced, it still slows them down.
I totally agree with you. I don't even want a H3 remaster, at least not right now. I want them to fix MCC, as they are. And then focus everything on Halo 6.

I was just saying it would sell more than the other remastered games they released.
Couber wrote:
Couber wrote:
I totally agree with you. I don't even want a H3 remaster, at least not right now. I want them to fix MCC, as they are. And then focus everything on Halo 6.

I was just saying it would sell more than the other remastered games they released.
Very true. Joking now, but release it on Steam and it would crash out of all the hype and requests lol
Couber wrote:
Couber wrote:

Very true. Joking now, but release it on Steam and it would crash out of all the hype and requests lol
Lol, the servers would probably crash all around the world because of overpopulation.
The only reason I want a Halo 3: Anniversary is for the skulls H2A got. (Bandanna, especially.) I'd probably wouldn't even use the new graphics. (Depending on how the graphics look.)
If 343 takes the same apporach as activision did remastering Modern Warfare, I would love to see it. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see a halo 3 remaster anytime soon.
That would be cool
Shugrue631 wrote:
The only reason I want a Halo 3: Anniversary is for the skulls H2A got. (Bandanna, especially.) I'd probably wouldn't even use the new graphics. (Depending on how the graphics look.)
Then in your case, I think the best scenario would be to have all skulls in HCEA, H2A, H3 and H4 to be used all the games. Imagine the Scarab skull in H3.
Not happening.
For the one trillionth time....it's not happening lol
Shugrue631 wrote:
Then in your case, I think the best scenario would be to have all skulls in HCEA, H2A, H3 and H4 to be used all the games. Imagine the Scarab skull in H3.
That's what they should have done in MCC.
ok
at this point, I'm calling it a no. However, with recent classic Halo PC news, its fair to say that a Halo 3 PC port is far more possible than a remake. I would rather have Halo 3 on PC anyway.
It would be succesful for sure, but i think that the next generation of Xbox would be needed for a true anniversary Halo 3.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2