Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] Halo 3 service record issues

OP Great spartan87

On the website, the service record is inaccurate to my actual one. My exp is at a level 50, and my rank is a Gunnery Sargent. Everything else is spot on, though. Plz fix
Well, considering your "exp" is at a level 50, you seem to not understand the ranking system. And quite frankly, just so you're aware, a modded service record 50 will not show up on your stats. Earn a 50 in a playlist and it will show up.
Which website? Bungie stopped tracking Halo 3 stats a long time ago. The stats aren't updated nor tracked anymore
Nadesicle wrote:
Well, considering your "exp" is at a level 50, you seem to not understand the ranking system. And quite frankly, just so you're aware, a modded service record 50 will not show up on your stats. Earn a 50 in a playlist and it will show up.
Man you dont even understand how annoying it is to see modded 50's in game with over 100k exp lol do they expect us to believe they played that much with under 1k gamerscore.
fizzy14 wrote:
Nadesicle wrote:
Man you dont even understand how annoying it is to see modded 50's in game with over 100k exp lol do they expect us to believe they played that much with under 1k gamerscore.
Completely agree. The sad part is, I got stuck in a lobby that modded just my exp. I worked for my 5 Star, and then someone decided to add another 100k exp to it, and everyone else in the game. There’s no going back either which sucks.

But yeah, people who have no games played and then are somehow a 50 always make me laugh.