Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo 3 Stat Viewer unavailable?

OP ArticFoxMcCloud

Making this thread to ask, and answer, why the Halo 3 Classic Service record isn't available
The one on Bungie’s site? I think they archived that feature within a few years of Reach’s release since they had given all rights to 343i.
tuhin94 wrote:
The one on Bungie’s site? I think they archived that feature within a few years of Reach’s release since they had given all rights to 343i.
No, the 343 stat viewer.
tuhin94 wrote:
No, the 343 stat viewer.
Oh. Are you getting a “Problem Detected” page? I checked and that’s what I’m getting. I’m guessing this issue all the XP issues that people are having are connected. That means it should be temporary, assuming they’re working on a fix.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
No, the 343 stat viewer.
Oh. Are you getting a “Problem Detected” page? I checked and that’s what I’m getting. I’m guessing this issue all the XP issues that people are having are connected. That means it should be temporary, assuming they’re working on a fix.
Yeah, I was getting that too sadly.
hope its the fix, its been broken for coming up to 5 months
Axo wrote:
hope its the fix, its been broken for coming up to 5 months
Dang...