Now I know what you guys are thinking, "HALO 5 ODST?! IMPOSSIBLE SHAME HIM!!!!" but hear me out, as Chris from Halo Follower said halo 5 ODST doesn't need the main odst's but maybe new characters as a little spin-off game from the franchise to see how ODST's operate in these times in the halo series. plus halo 3 odst sold more than halo wars so it's a nice thought to think it could happen, give me your thoughts.
I would rather they spend their time making a Remastered H3 than going forward with H5 ODST.
I would rather they spend their time making a Remastered H3 than going forward with H5 ODST.
That' a good idea but halo 3 is already perfect but hey that's your opinion, besides the chances of our ideas are about the chances of elites being playable, which now that I think about it could be a great poll.
I'd like to see but more of a ghost recon style search and destroy enemy bases, equipment, and sniper missions.
that would be really interesting, but how would it pertain to the story? We didn't even see any actual ODSTs in the game. Besides that, I'm all for it
two thumbs up
that would be really interesting, but how would it pertain to the story? We didn't even see any actual ODSTs in the game. Besides that, I'm all for it
two thumbs up
Very True which is why the ODST's would be a lot more different because of the evolution.
Isnt This The Wrong Forum To Post That In?

Halo 5 Isnt A Classic Halo Game.
I'd love to see another ODST game
I love ODST
RealALAN10 wrote:
I love ODST
I hope you all enjoy the theory.
Sounds okay
i really liked odst
As i LOVED Halo ODST i would really like to play another iteration of that title. Or maybe Halo Hellbringers :>