Now I know what you guys are thinking, "HALO 5 ODST?! IMPOSSIBLE SHAME HIM!!!!" but hear me out, as Chris from Halo Follower said halo 5 ODST doesn't need the main odst's but maybe new characters as a little spin-off game from the franchise to see how ODST's operate in these times in the halo series. plus halo 3 odst sold more than halo wars so it's a nice thought to think it could happen, give me your thoughts.
I would rather they spend their time making a Remastered H3 than going forward with H5 ODST.
I would rather they spend their time making a Remastered H3 than going forward with H5 ODST.
That' a good idea but halo 3 is already perfect but hey that's your opinion, besides the chances of our ideas are about the chances of elites being playable, which now that I think about it could be a great poll.
I'd like to see but more of a ghost recon style search and destroy enemy bases, equipment, and sniper missions.
that would be really interesting, but how would it pertain to the story? We didn't even see any actual ODSTs in the game. Besides that, I'm all for it
two thumbs up
that would be really interesting, but how would it pertain to the story? We didn't even see any actual ODSTs in the game. Besides that, I'm all for it
two thumbs up
Very True which is why the ODST's would be a lot more different because of the evolution.
Isnt This The Wrong Forum To Post That In?

Halo 5 Isnt A Classic Halo Game.
I'd love to see another ODST game
I love ODST
RealALAN10 wrote:
I love ODST
I hope you all enjoy the theory.
Sounds okay
i really liked odst
As i LOVED Halo ODST i would really like to play another iteration of that title. Or maybe Halo Hellbringers :>
furinkaze i agree
I'd rather have Halo 5: ODST than Halo 3 anniversary. ODST was a nice break from the usual. It won't happen, but it's fun to imagine. Actually we probably won't get H3A either.

Halo 5: Headhunters would be a fun idea too.
Now I know what you guys are thinking, "HALO 5 ODST?! IMPOSSIBLE SHAME HIM!!!!" but hear me out, as Chris from Halo Follower said halo 5 ODST doesn't need the main odst's but maybe new characters as a little spin-off game from the franchise to see how ODST's operate in these times in the halo series. plus halo 3 odst sold more than halo wars so it's a nice thought to think it could happen, give me your thoughts.
I like the idea of Halo 5: ODST, but using Chris from Halo Follower for me is not reasonable. In my opinion, Chris just started to make random videos to keep the channel "alive". Dammit, he's the CEO of the channel and he couldn't identify the Covenant dropship that transported troops and vehicles to the field. The god damn Phantom. I agree to know how ODST's, if still deployed, would operate in the current times in Halo. However I think being Halo 5: ODST wouldn't match. In Halo 3: ODST you learned how ordinary soldiers feel. This time your not a armored killing machine who could just blast his way though. You are a ordinary soldier, with no physical augmentation, alone, desperate, in a dark city, fully occupied by enemy forces, knowing that if you try to blast though, you would lose health that doesn't regenerate, therefor, leaving you weaker for the next encounter. Halo 5: ODST however, might say something entirely different. You could be a super ODST, maybe a Spartan-IV ODST, something like that, with all the Spartan abilities at your disposal. It would change what made ODST unique from the other Halo games.
I think halo5, Odst would be great. I hope it would have good story unlike halo 5
Seeing as H3A isn't happening (rumours debunked by 343 I believe) this isn't a bad idea. We should see more of the ODST as they are very interesting and a unique brand of soldier in the UNSC. Halo 3 ODST took place during the New Mombasa slipspace event so that brought opportunity for a large scale battle for the ODST. However in 5 there any battles that would make sense to bring the ODSTs. Perhaps in Halo 6 we can see drop pods coming from the sky in a battle.
I think the Halo series is in dire need of another FPS directed at something other than Master Chief. The stories in Halo 3: ODST and Both Halo Wars 1 & 2 had fantastaic stories but Halo Wars didn't have the replay value that ODST had in terms of playing it rather than the lore. ODST also introduced firefight which was ground breaking for the FPS franchise. In my opinion I would love to see an FPS game released before H6 involving the flood and have that story incorporated into H6 like how Halo Wars 2 just began it's connection with the story. A man can dream though...