Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo anniversary graphics

OP BlueLight669

Its awesome u can switch back and forth between the classic and new graphics.and the fact they added Assassinations.do you guys feel the same or do u feel they shldve added something else or both
Yes, it's cool we can switch between classic and remastered graphics but...
Assassinations? No... There's no assassinations in the remasters. They we're remastered to look like today's standards without changing ANYTHING related to the original. If there we're no assassinations in the original, then there's no assassinations in the remaster. Where did you even get that idea?
U can Assassinate in Halo anniversary apparently u didn't pay attention to that.they added it from halo reach
U can Assassinate in Halo anniversary apparently u didn't pay attention to that.they added it from halo reach
No you can't.
No, you absolutely can't. You might be confusing the actual game with the multiplayer which is from Reach. CE Campaign, Reach multiplayer.
Ya the multiplayer matchmaking which is from reach.not the actual like campaign.i was talking about halo anniversary multiplayer matchmaking
Ya the multiplayer matchmaking which is from reach.not the actual like campaign.i was talking about halo anniversary multiplayer matchmaking
The Anniversary playlist from Reach? Because there's no CEA multiplayer. Not to mention that even if there was, it's certain that Assassinations wouldn't be added.
Its awesome u can switch back and forth between the classic and new graphics.and the fact they added Assassinations.do you guys feel the same or do u feel they shldve added something else or both
Well, they didn't really add assassinations, it's just a part of the Halo: Reach multiplayer. I would've loved to see Halo CE's original multiplayer on the 360 back in the day, but I guess now it doesn't really matter since it's on the Xbox One.

Also, I agree the ability to switch graphics is cool, but it's so much smoother and magical in the MCC; it's the way it should be.