Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo CE: Anniversary - Digital Download Now Avail

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Maeczi wrote:
Thats cool but why can't i buy these games with the money i have on my account ?!
It always wants my creditcard or something else for avatar and 360 games...
There a way to fix this issue ?! Anyone has an idea? 🤔
Ask Microsoft not 343.
Maeczi wrote:
Thats cool but why can't i buy these games with the money i have on my account ?!
I'd try buying it online through Microsoft then download it from your ready to install.
Sierra 772 wrote:
Maeczi wrote:
I'd try buying it online through Microsoft then download it from your ready to install.
Ok i will give it a try :)
RIP PC players.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
RIP PC players.
Why do you say that? People love the pc version of CE bevause eof all the servers and mods
Really?! Sounds Good!
It's only, online.. bit, it's great
eLantern wrote:
I really would love to have this game's matchmaking added to the MCC.
I agree. So much fun!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new post with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Me gustaría saber si me pueden brindar un link argentino donde puedo comprar el primer juego Halo mediante medio de pago como Rapipago, pago fácil o MercadoLibre porque no tengo tarjeta ni de crédito ni de debito.
stckrboy wrote:
EchoLoco2 wrote:
That's another thing:Why didn't 343 just make CEA multiplayer instead of just doing Reach's? Remastered old school CE multiplayer would be awesome!
Because Halo CE never had a multiplayer and the work required to get it up and running was way more than they could do at that time. Wasn't until MCC that they actually brought CE's LAN online. I had a source from Frank talking about this at one point, maybe buried in my post history. For now, here's a quote
Quote:
“The most significant change was the multiplayer component,”

“We had to do this in a fairly compressed time schedule. And we looked at the original Halo multiplayer engine, it wasn’t built to do anything except system link and making the engine work across Xbox LIVE, it would have been possible but it would have been a massive undertaking.”

“We also looked at the Reach player base and realized we didn’t want to further fracture the existing player base so we decided to make the multiplayer in the Reach engine. Everything launches on one disk. You don’t have to own Reach to play these seven new multiplayer maps.”
gearbox managed it for halo pc, infact it was the first halo game to have online multiplayer since it came out in 2003
<p></p>
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2