Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo: CE Anniversary achievements

OP dryrain23

Does anyone else have a problem with this game not giving achievements? I’ve done the Wraith Hunter achievement twice in the last 2 days and it hasn’t unlocked.
dryrain23 wrote:
Does anyone else have a problem with this game not giving achievements? I’ve done the Wraith Hunter achievement twice in the last 2 days and it hasn’t unlocked.
Are you having problems with just this achievement or other ones too?
Well recently just this one but a long time ago I had problems with other ones too.
Are we talking achievements on the Halo CEA on 360 or achievements for Halo CEA on MCC?
Are we talking achievements on the Halo CEA on 360 or achievements for Halo CEA on MCC?
Halo CEA on the 360. Didn't play it backwards compatible either, just played it on my Xbox 360.
dryrain23 wrote:
Halo CEA on the 360. Didn't play it backwards compatible either, just played it on my Xbox 360.
Are you still having issues with achievements? Are you sure you didn't already unlock it, unknowingly?
dryrain23 wrote:
Are you still having issues with achievements? Are you sure you didn't already unlock it, unknowingly?
I gave up on trying to get it for the weekend may try it again tonight but it isn't unlocked. That's the only reason I tired to get it, is because I had time to kill and it seemed like an easy achievement to get (until I remembered how bad the aim is on Halo CEA's Scorpion).
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
I gave up on trying to get it for the weekend may try it again tonight but it isn't unlocked. That's the only reason I tired to get it, is because I had time to kill and it seemed like an easy achievement to get (until I remembered how bad the aim is on Halo CEA's Scorpion).
Okay, well, best of luck trying to unlock it.
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
Thanks! I'm thinking it may just be a glitch or something but it should pop eventually. I did play it on Easy so that might be a problem as well. I'm sure it will unlock eventually.
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
Thanks! I'm thinking it may just be a glitch or something but it should pop eventually. I did play it on Easy so that might be a problem as well. I'm sure it will unlock eventually.
I'm sure it will. Achievements can be really weird sometimes. I was playing Fortnite a few nights ago and had a random Gears of War 4 Achievement unlock in the middle of a game. I haven't played Gears 4 since last summer! Really had me scratching my head. LOL
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
I'm sure it will. Achievements can be really weird sometimes. I was playing Fortnite a few nights ago and had a random Gears of War 4 Achievement unlock in the middle of a game. I haven't played Gears 4 since last summer! Really had me scratching my head. LOL
I remember when MCC came out and the achievements were really spotty and wouldn't unlock sometimes it would drive me insane. I like to play sometimes with the specific intent of unlocking achievements so that would bother me when they wouldn't unlock. I know it isn't something to be too upset about but I was dead set on it that day LOL. I really do have trouble with the aiming on the CEA Scorpion too I swear it just shoots wherever it wants. Maybe if I do it on Normal with all skulls off that will trigger it.
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
I remember when MCC came out and the achievements were really spotty and wouldn't unlock sometimes it would drive me insane. I like to play sometimes with the specific intent of unlocking achievements so that would bother me when they wouldn't unlock. I know it isn't something to be too upset about but I was dead set on it that day LOL. I really do have trouble with the aiming on the CEA Scorpion too I swear it just shoots wherever it wants. Maybe if I do it on Normal with all skulls off that will trigger it.
I still have that problem from time to time myself. Nothing has really changed there.
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
I still have that problem from time to time myself. Nothing has really changed there.
Hopefully they fix it with the Spring update.
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
Hopefully they fix it with the Spring update.
We'll soon see. They're slowly but surely releasing details about what they'll be working on