Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo CEA legendary progress not saved

OP MeetYourDoom616

Hello my dudes. I spent four hours on Halo CEA legendary co op and got several missions completed. When I saved and quit, it did not save any of the progress. Why did this happen?
Were you on MCC or on the actual Halo CEA disk?
The CEA disk.
The CEA disk.
When you say it didn't save any progress, did you quit out and load up another level or do anything else between stopping and going back to continue your progress?
happened to me on mcc. unfortunately the only way i fixed it was redoing the mission :/
The CEA disk.
When you say it didn't save any progress, did you quit out and load up another level or do anything else between stopping and going back to continue your progress?
Nope, all I did was save and quit then check the levels. Did the other dude being host have anything to do with it?
The CEA disk.
Nope, all I did was save and quit then check the levels. Did the other dude being host have anything to do with it?
I don't think so. Maybe it was just a dumb glitch?
The CEA disk.
Possibly, but either way I’m not risking another 4+ hours for some achievement.
The CEA disk.
I mean, you could. It's not like its one of the LASO achievements of for beating any of the campaigns on Legendary in under 3 hours
The CEA disk.
I mean, you could. It's not like its one of the LASO achievements of for beating any of the campaigns on Legendary in under 3 hours
Yeah I know. I’ll try rushing through a short mission with the same dude and see if it saves the progress.
The CEA disk.
Yeah I know. I’ll try rushing through a short mission with the same dude and see if it saves the progress.
Best of luck!