Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary 3D on Xbox One?

OP iRaiseHell

Just curious. I know for most 3D has died. But with my 120in projected picture it feels like the theater and I'm curious if this feature will work on the X1. Anybody know if it works with Doom 3? That one is backwards compatible already and features 3D in the OG 360 re-release.

Or even the Kinect features in this game? I'd like to be able to yell out gernade again.
I know for a fact Kinect features won't work. The Xbox One Kinect isn't supported on backwards compatible games on the 360 Kinect doesn't work with the Xbox One, even on backwards compatible titles.
That's a real bummer! Kinect is so lacking on this generation :( I am actually one who used it alot on the 360. Now I'm in the mood to bust out some old kinect sports!
I just tried it and 3D does not seem to work. I get a message similar to "A 3D TV is required, make sure widescreen is enabled in the options menu"

My television works fine for 3D movies on XB1 and in widescreen format. I can only assume that this feature is not functioning with backward compatibility. Sorry.
I know for a fact Kinect features won't work. The Xbox One Kinect isn't supported on backwards compatible games on the 360 Kinect doesn't work with the Xbox One, even on backwards compatible titles.
He's right and while it's a cool idea, it's simply not going to happen. Virtual Reality is where everything is heading