Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Halo: The Flood Continuity

OP RenegadeHeart98

I have not had the pleasure of reading Halo: The Flood but am looking forward to getting it. My question is, is the novel just a novelization of the game or does it go into the continuity of the game by going more in depth between each of the missions in Halo CE
I haven't read the books, but from what I've heard, it goes beyond what happens in the games.
It’s been awhile since I read the book but It goes deeper and tells what else is happening on the ring and explains more about what the rest of the pillar of autumn crew were doing. There is a lot of mission walk thru tho.
I have not had the pleasure of reading Halo: The Flood but am looking forward to getting it. My question is, is the novel just a novelization of the game or does it go into the continuity of the game by going more in depth between each of the missions in Halo CE
There's a bit more detail. I would HIGHLY recommend reading the books. You'd be surprised in the amount of detail that is included in the books and not the games.