Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Happy Birthday Halo 3 (early)

OP ToXiiC He4T

What were your favorite moments in Halo 3 of all time, and in Halo 3, what do you want to do before the 10 anniversary comes around.
This game is and will stay as the best halo game ever.
Also, Halo 3's 10th Anniversary is almost here (almost a month away!) so, this timing is pretty good

My favorite moment was when me and my friend finished the whole game as kids. It was the greatest experience as a kid, and it felt like an achievement.
What I want to do is complete the whole campaign on legendary (almost completed it on legendary on MCC).
Haha, ya it might be a little to early to say happy birthday to Halo 3! Don't worry man, we are almost there!
Haha, ya it might be a little to early to say happy birthday to Halo 3! Don't worry man, we are almost there!
Well once it happens, people will probably be playing it on the Xbox One.
Well once it happens, people will probably be playing it on the Xbox One.
I probably will be!
I remember going to my friends house and we were all playing online on different screens, it was just so awesome we called them "Halo Nights" kinda lame but it was so fun
Sadly i never played with friends when played halo 3 in xbox 360, so i raised as a lone wolf :( i think my best moment was when i discovered there was 13 hidden skulls around the campaign and i tried to found them by myself (except iwhybyd skull) i know, my childhood sucks :( but i love halo
Sadly i never played with friends when played halo 3 in xbox 360, so i raised as a lone wolf :( i think my best moment was when i discovered there was 13 hidden skulls around the campaign and i tried to found them by myself (except iwhybyd skull) i know, my childhood sucks :( but i love halo
I know how you feel. I played Halo 3 alone, finishing the fight and playing multiplayer
Getting the game at launch and starting up the game with 3 friends beside me was the best feeling ever as a Halo fan since Combat Evolved. :)
Getting the game at launch and starting up the game with 3 friends beside me was the best feeling ever as a Halo fan since Combat Evolved. :)
Are you talking about multiplayer? Campaign wise 2 of those friends would just be watching until Halo 3 lol
Nooga wrote:
Are you talking about multiplayer? Campaign wise 2 of those friends would just be watching until Halo 3 lol
We took turns every time we died, since we set it on Legendary during our first run. :D