1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
  • Halo 4 - Not a fan
  • Halo 5 - Campaign is meh and multiplayer is great
  • Halo Wars 2 - Stunning, beats most of Bungie's games
So far, no. The way I see it, Halo 6 will be the make or break for them and if it doesn't do well, they are probably going to lose a lot of the fan base. Including me.
I think 343 loves the franchise and they have their own vision for how they want Halo to be, but that's not what will help the Halo community. Halo: CE through Halo 3 brought in the majority of Halo's fanbase and during that time is when Halo's online population was at its peak. 343 is trying to cater to the fast-paced ability-heavy FPS fanboys instead of catering to the original Halo playerbase. Two reasons Halo preformed so well in the past was because there weren't a plethora of futuristic military FPS titles, and Halo was always a one of a kind game. With 343 sprinkling in all kinds of abilities and features that other games sport as well (Shoulder Charge from Titans in Destiny, Sprint from every other modern FPS, LT to aim down by default) Halo is no longer a game that will stand out from the crowd.
if Bungie's Halo needed to be more like other games you say that, i think they down every single thing i loved about Halo with things like; TU, small maps, custom load outs, perks, micro transactions!!!, watered down characters, ugly armor and weapons, music that sounds nothing like classic Halo, breaking important story details like humans being the forerunners (which was assume), marking everything over complicated with book lore crammed in our face!.
some might New Halo, but to me the Chief is still missing in action with Cortana, and the humans... are Forerunner! and flood will never be understood.
SEPT0N wrote:
if Bungie's Halo needed to be more like other games you say that, i think they down every single thing i loved about Halo with things like; TU, small maps, custom load outs, perks, micro transactions!!!, watered down characters, ugly armor and weapons, music that sounds nothing like classic Halo, breaking important story details like humans being the forerunners (which was assume), marking everything over complicated with book lore crammed in our face!.
some might New Halo, but to me the Chief is still missing in action with Cortana, and the humans... are Forerunner! and flood will never be understood.
yea the flood being a a lab creation of the precursors instead naturally created organism ticked me off and the entire back story of the forerunners like their history their look,evolution,domain,etc really made me mad when they revealed it, and master chief,cortana,spartan existence be pre planned also made me mad and if they were ancient more advanced humans on earth then were regressed before humans existed in normal history, so the question do dinosaurs exist in halo universe
MadRaven01 wrote:
SEPT0N wrote:
yea the flood being a a lab creation of the precursors instead naturally created organism ticked me off and the entire back story of the forerunners like their history their look,evolution,domain,etc really made me mad when they revealed it, and master chief,cortana,spartan existence be pre planned also made me mad and if they were ancient more advanced humans on earth then were regressed before humans existed in normal history, so the question do dinosaurs exist in halo universe
I love how you end your grievances with Dinosaurs!
They turned Halo into high budget Star Trek or Mass Effect fiction, and i do enjoy both however we already have both!
So far, no. The way I see it, Halo 6 will be the make or break for them and if it doesn't do well, they are probably going to lose a lot of the fan base. Including me.
They already lost alot because of Bungie playing with Sony, if Destiny didn't suck i bet 343 would be in real trouble, FPS games are pretty bad now.
I just realized that 343 Guilty Spark was playing nice when he met Chief but then he was a butt head, and he didn't care about people.
Maybe there is a reason 343 Industrys chose that name...
I miss Marty and Joseph, they are not with Halo and not with Bungie. sad face
SEPT0N wrote:
They already lost alot because of Bungie playing with Sony, if Destiny didn't suck i bet 343 would be in real trouble, FPS games are pretty bad now.
They're are bad because of two things. 1, they are snubbing those of us who only play campaign by making them shorter and only marketing multiplayer as if the story doesn't matter and we should only so multiplayer. And 2, they keep trying to be faster and copy each other's game mechanics.
SEPT0N wrote:
They're are bad because of two things. 1, they are snubbing those of us who only play campaign by making them shorter and only marketing multiplayer as if the story doesn't matter and we should only so multiplayer. And 2, they keep trying to be faster and copy each other's game mechanics.
they are trying to copy cod even though no cod fan would play halo for any reason but i guess people complained that Spartans weren't quick enough but they could have just sped up the characters a bit instead of adding sprint
In some areas yes and some areas no.
Of course, the change is always good.
I'm definitely glad that 343 continued with the series, because I've very much enjoyed Halo 4 and 5, but I do wish they were as good as bungies Halo games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3