Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Help-Vidmaster Challenges in Halo ODST and Halo 3

OP xXdesperadoXxPL

Hey guys,
Was wondering if anyone wants to complete the old Vidmaster challenges in Halo ODST and Halo 3. I'd appreciate it if there would be 3 people who would like to do them with me :)
Hey dude, I'm totally up for that despite that their value is already lost. It would still be cool. Gamertag same as here. Will be waiting. =)
EDIT: I would just like to know when we're doing it tho.
Great!
Yea i know the vaule is kinda lost but I always wanted to complete them. Thanks for your help dude. We can start it when we find another 2 players. Will ad you asap :)
Add me
:)
xXCRuZaTaVoXx
Awesome!
Only one more :)
One question: We're also doing the Deja Vu achievement, right? (ODST, last mission, no Hog or Scorpion, Iron skull)
Yes, that was the plan :)
I know some one who can help us. In which day will try it?
How about this weekend? What time zone are u guys in?
Here in México is UTC -5.
Portugal, and it's just like London +00:00
EDIT: Oh, and it would be preferable if it was in Sunday, as in Saturday I'm going to take a nap at the beach and may stay there until maybe 19:30. Maybe.
Ok so on which day would it be okay? For me like I said the weekend would be fine
EDIT: Oh, and it would be preferable if it was in Sunday, as in Saturday I'm going to take a nap at the beach and may stay there until maybe 19:30. Maybe.
Anyway i think it would only work if you and me would play late cuz there is a difference of 7hours betwen me and Mexico (i live in Poland) so Saturday would work
Anyway i think it would only work if you and me would play late cuz there is a difference of 7hours betwen me and Mexico (i live in Poland) so Saturday would work
Ok, great. =)
Looks like you guys are set. But, in case you need an extra player or two, check out TrueAchievements. You can create a session there and there are always tons of people looking to go for achievements together.
I only have two more Achievements left to get in Halo 3 ODST, both are Vidmaster ones. One is Endure (the one where you have to get to/beat set 4 or what have you) and the other one (I can't remember the name) is where you have to beat the Highway mission with the Iron skull on...both require 4 Player Co-op. Unfortunately, I don't have internet/Xbox Live at my house so I can't get online with my Xbox.

EDIT: Endure and Deja Vu are the last two I need to 100% Halo 3:ODST.
Hey guys,
Was wondering if anyone wants to complete the old Vidmaster challenges in Halo ODST and Halo 3. I'd appreciate it if there would be 3 people who would like to do them with me :)
If you're still looking for people, I'm in! My 360/One gamertag is SupremeMarve1. Also, if it's to late, I understand.