Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

[Locked] Heretic

OP MJLatty

I love what they’ve done with the social slayer options and how one is able to customize what game types they want to play. But for crying out loud, no one wants to play team slayer on heretic (the worst map ever created) every other game. I wish they could extend the customization even further so that one could play with a battle rifle on a halfway decent map. Need more guardian, pit, high ground, blackout. Far too much heretic team slayer. Have played heretic 7 of my last 12 games. Honestly just make it only team brs. Running around with an assault rifle is just stupid.
MJLatty wrote:
I love what they’ve done with the social slayer options and how one is able to customize what game types they want to play. But for crying out loud, no one wants to play team slayer on heretic (the worst map ever created) every other game. I wish they could extend the customization even further so that one could play with a battle rifle on a halfway decent map. Need more guardian, pit, high ground, blackout. Far too much heretic team slayer. Have played heretic 7 of my last 12 games. Honestly just make it only team brs. Running around with an assault rifle is just stupid.
Gotta get on that P3 and nade spam + BR or carbine gotta take down some of those sweats my bro :D I feel you that map is not fun against a well communicating or just better team not fun I heard heretic on h2 is better should make sense since this is a remaster. I personally never played halo 2 online and MCC is not worth getting Xbox one for yet :/
I love Heretic, but I agree that playing it with AR starts is awful