Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Heroic campaign Halo ce

OP Killerboyyy1234

Add me if you’re willing to
play some co op anyone
Try posting in the Recruiting Forums as well. That's usually the best place to look for people who are wanting to play.
Why not outright Legendary? The difficulty is balanced and the Library isn't as soul-breaking as everyone says.
Why not outright Legendary? The difficulty is balanced and the Library isn't as soul-breaking as everyone says.
Maybe there's a specific reason or maybe he's achievement hunting. Alot of people can't handle Legendary
I agree. I did it in under 20 minutes without dying once. The first floor is hell but the others are manageable.
I agree. I did it in under 20 minutes without dying once. The first floor is hell but the others are manageable.
That's fair but there's a decent number of people who just can't handle Legendary
Never again, that's all I have to say.
That's fair but there's a decent number of people who just can't handle Legendary
If they talk about Halo 2, I seriously cannot blame them!
On the rest of the games, you can handle it with practice.