Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

If Bungie made halo 4,5, and Halo wars 2?

OP mrcowlover6

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If bungie and 343 came together they come make something awesome. H2A is proof of this.
What?

H2A wasn’t made in collaboration with either of the studio’s. It’s a port of Halo 2 Vista with some slight modifications, CGI cutscenes and an additional graphics engine overlay.

I know what you’re saying but 343 and Bungie have not worked on a project together. Giving Halo CE and Halo 2 the ‘anniversary’ treatments is not the same as actually working together. What I'm saying is if 343 did visuals and Bungie did the story, multiplayer, etc. It would be great. But it will never happen.
What would you guys think if the newest halo games were not made by 343, but Bungie.?Do you think 343 is doing everything fine, or are there some errors with the Halo series? Post your opinions here.
If BUNGIE created them then they would sell wayyyyyyyy more Copys than 343i
True enough but we forget that how bungie revolution halo gaming as we love and enjoy 2day if it was not for bungie 343i would not have prevailed so long then again WHO knows what would happened maybe bungie would have went under i could be wrong
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2