Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

IWHBYD skull halo 3?

OP DriftyFoil9

So i know in halo 3 you have to go through the rings in the “4 6 5 4 5 3 4” order, but what happens if I miss up one of the rings?
I was told you go through the first one if you screw up. But all I do is revert to the last save and and restart from there and the skull still doesn’t show up. Is there any solutions?
Are you definitely jumping in them the right order i.e from the beginning and not from the bridge? Sometimes this catches a few people out here.
I didn't do that, I messed up and I just restarted, and that was a few weeks ago.
So i know in halo 3 you have to go through the rings in the “4 6 5 4 5 3 4” order, but what happens if I miss up one of the rings?
I was told you go through the first one if you screw up. But all I do is revert to the last save and and restart from there and the skull still doesn’t show up. Is there any solutions?
Best thing to do, if you mess up, is restart from the previous checkpoint and start over. If restarting doesn't work, you will probably have to restart the entire level just to be on the safe side.
As far as I remember, you can restart the ordered jump at any point. So, say you mess up the order after the first ring, you don’t need to revert to last checkpoint. You can simply go through ring 1, ring 2, and so on.
Have you had any luck or are you still having trouble?