Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Lets revive this game.

OP Alijah80

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey, does anyone remember the days when Halo was good? When the community was HUGE. When Bungie was in control...... Let's revive Halo 3. Admit it, we all miss this game. Now, when I was younger, I always watched my relatives play Halo 3, so I do have some connection with it. But those who played it... I bet u guys miss it even more. And with 343 making the smart move of having free DLC for all the halo games... I guess what im trying to say is... DOWNLOAD THEM FOR HALO 3! PLAY THEM!!! LET'S REVIVE THIS GAME! If any of you agree, add me on Xbox 360, my gamertag is alijah80. I hope to see you on a true halo game soon. This is Spartan 80, signing out.
Well sorry to break it to you, but those days are gone bud. Halo 3 had its time and it was great. We all have special memories on that game. They'll be a lot of people playing the game when it goes BC, including myslef. But it'll never be the same as it was before.
I will be grinding some H3 for sure when it comes to backwards compatible. So many good times on that game
Alijah80 wrote:
Hey, does anyone remember the days when Halo was good? When the community was HUGE. When Bungie was in control...... Let's revive Halo 3. Admit it, we all miss this game. Now, when I was younger, I always watched my relatives play Halo 3, so I do have some connection with it. But those who played it... I bet u guys miss it even more. And with 343 making the smart move of having free DLC for all the halo games... I guess what im trying to say is... DOWNLOAD THEM FOR HALO 3! PLAY THEM!!! LET'S REVIVE THIS GAME! If any of you agree, add me on Xbox 360, my gamertag is alijah80. I hope to see you on a true halo game soon. This is Spartan 80, signing out.
I would be keen for playing some Halo 3 again, although I was also hoping to get some player keen for playing Halo Reach too! Love testing out custom maps on Reach, but love Halo 3 too. I feel like Halo 3 was an epic game for me but I have a little more love for Reach! Gonna be away from my xbox for a bit but add me if you wanna play Reach and or Halo 3, as need to go round to a CEX and pick one up again (only 50p!).

<--- There's my gamertag (although it is probably actually above this arrow).
It will never be back to the way it was during the golden days, but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate its legacy. BC will most likely increase the population. If 343 advertised it and possibly did playlist updates, the population will begin to grow again.
Yazite wrote:
It will never be back to the way it was during the golden days, but that doesn't mean we can't celebrate its legacy. BC will most likely increase the population. If 343 advertised it and possibly did playlist updates, the population will begin to grow again.
Do you think 343 would go out of their way to give halo 3 "one last update"? After all, It will be its 10 year anniversary. I'd love to see something happen to the game, even if it's the slightest thing. But the way I see it, if it's not making them money why do it?
its Sporty wrote:
Yazite wrote:
Do you think 343 would go out of their way to give halo 3 "one last update"? After all, It will be its 10 year anniversary. I'd love to see something happen to the game, even if it's the slightest thing. But the way I see it, if it's not making them money why do it?
Maybe, just a playlist update. I think it would be a good idea as it wouldn't be very capital intensive for them to do and it would be an awesome way to celebrate the 10th anniversary.
I'm keeping it on hold until Halo 3 becomes backwards compatible. I have some truly awesome memories from the good old days though, can't wait to play it again. And since I am on a new account I can start fresh again!
Yeah im hype af
oDjento wrote:
Alijah80 wrote:
I would be keen for playing some Halo 3 again, although I was also hoping to get some player keen for playing Halo Reach too! Love testing out custom maps on Reach, but love Halo 3 too. I feel like Halo 3 was an epic game for me but I have a little more love for Reach! Gonna be away from my xbox for a bit but add me if you wanna play Reach and or Halo 3, as need to go round to a CEX and pick one up again (only 50p!).

Hey, I love Halo Reach too, considering it was the first Halo I player that I was old enough to understand. BTW I can't find ur gamertag in you're comment :P
its Sporty wrote:
Well sorry to break it to you, but those days are gone bud. Halo 3 had its time and it was great. We all have special memories on that game. They'll be a lot of people playing the game when it goes BC, including myslef. But it'll never be the same as it was before.
You got me on that one, but we can at least try. What do we have to lose? We could make new memories though they won't be as good.
Yazite wrote:
its Sporty wrote:
Yazite wrote:
Maybe, just a playlist update. I think it would be a good idea as it wouldn't be very capital intensive for them to do and it would be an awesome way to celebrate the 10th anniversary.
I'd love to see that.
I know my post was about Halo 3, but if there are any other Halo games you guys want to play, tell me please, I'm up for any Halo :P.
cant wait for good old halo 3 backward compatibility
Just a note OP, please don't post multiple times in a row thanks. You can edit your last post to add more information
Alijah80 wrote:
oDjento wrote:
Alijah80 wrote:

Hey, I love Halo Reach too, considering it was the first Halo I player that I was old enough to understand. BTW I can't find ur gamertag in you're comment :P
It wasn't meant to be in my comment, my gamertag is the same as my name here haha.

But just to be sure :P

oDjento
I'm game. GT is the same as my name on here.
Hyped as hell here, let's revive this -Yoink- asap! 👍😎
I'm gonna be on it for sure. I need to grind out some exp on my secondary account to get it to general. Add me gt is xxxDOMAINxxx
Make Halo great again.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2