Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Lets revive this game.

OP Alijah80

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Good luck
Hey man things will never be the same as before but I'm down to play with people who want some of that nostalgia back, I've added some of you who already dropped your gt, feel free to do the same. Richdogg 323
I'm trying to get a spartan company together just for Halo 3 players wanting to do what your doing.

Maybe you are interested in joining it. -> Halo3
its Sporty wrote:
Well sorry to break it to you, but those days are gone bud. Halo 3 had its time and it was great. We all have special memories on that game. They'll be a lot of people playing the game when it goes BC, including myslef. But it'll never be the same as it was before.
Agreed H3 days were awesome but they are gone but chill out with BC H3 is going to have a boost in his population dude trust me and yes we all are going to enjoy it
Axios! Let's bring it back!
I'm down. Very tired of only play social slayer. If anyone wants to play dlc playlists, customs, or ranked hmu, GT: Frostafari
We need to build a great community, Lets make Halo 3 Great Again.
First it was Doom and Wolfenstein, then Goldeneye, then Halo, then CoD, now Battlefield. Judging from the new generation of players, it seems like Destiny is up next.
Still waiting for the backwards compatibility
I wish they told us a release date
I feel like they will be available on backwards compatibility around the 4K update.
I've never played any halo games where they were at launch expect H5, H4 was my first time online i played CE way back. I'll be happy with even just the slightest bit of the experience that was H3 9 years ago. I'm hyped for H3BC but more for rwby volume 5.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2