Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Long range BR Tips for Halo 3?

OP shtupurgnamakit

I know about leading shot and to aim for the chest/ head I've just always had trouble hitting shots around medium to long range even back in the day. Can anyone give me some tips to hit those long range br shots in halo 3? Thanks.
I know about leading shot and to aim for the chest/ head I've just always had trouble hitting shots around medium to long range even back in the day. Can anyone give me some tips to hit those long range br shots in halo 3? Thanks.
Maybe you want to be more precise than the game actually is (I had the same problem before). Instead of aiming precisely for the head, aim for the neck/chin, it’s a bit bigger and counts has a headshot... Other than that, shoot a lot of birds in Guardians and Last Resort ✌️
Use call outs with a team. Won't matter if you miss a bunch of shots then. The sheer volume of incoming shots will take the person out.
Use call outs with a team. Won't matter if you miss a bunch of shots then. The sheer volume of incoming shots will take the person out.
Good advice it just seems really hard to hit long range shots. People are hitting me so I was just wondering how to aim better at long range.
Dont panic, lead your shots and always 3 shots to the chest and one to the head. Other than that, just be host every game and you will have godlike bullet magnetism 😂