Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Lookin for halo 3 players

OP D3V0K

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hello, I'm looking for people to play the original Halo 3 with on the week ends, if you still play the xbox 360 version please comment, there aren't many halo 3 players left.
Add me and message me on Xbox Live. My girlfriend and I could log on possibly this weekend and play. My GT is TheLegendary117
I wish I had seen this earlier, before we got rid of the 360... Damn
I'm looking for players aswell. My GamerTag is ViniciusNerd
I'll add you guys on xbox, for now I'll just say I am acquainted with halo 3, I've played it for a while but I am sort of new to Xbox live. One quick question, I was playing halo 3 on my ODST multiplayer disc and it didn't give me the achievments for triple kill, over kill, or MVP, are the achievments locked on that disc?
No, they are not (I have the ODST MP disc aswell). These achievements must be unlocked in the ranked Lone Wolves playlist ,exept for MVP, seeing that it may be unlocked in any ranked playlist. The achievements won't unlock in the social playlists
No, they are not (I have the ODST MP disc aswell). These achievements must be unlocked in the ranked Lone Wolves playlist ,exept for MVP, seeing that it may be unlocked in any ranked playlist. The achievements won't unlock in the social playlists
Thx M8
I got Gold really late in the Halo game (a few months ago actually), and it's pretty sad that there's only about 400-3000 players on at most. I like Reach the best but 3 is fun for certain reasons.
Is anybody online? It's extremely difficult to find players in the DLC locked playlists.
You found one.
I can, but must advance to write messages. Still, the globe is large and can be a big difference over time.
Qrackerr
If someone interesting in playing together in campaign or custom games, just add me.
hey there. Im up for playing some Halo 3. My Gt is El tincheo
I'll play halo 3 my gt is TackiestGrub55
I usually get online on a daily basis. I'm willing to join you.
My Gamertag: Manuel M Jr
My Twitter: @Killrodmanny
How on earth did a two year old post get brought back to life? If you're still looking, trying posting in the Recruiting Forums. That's the best place to look for players for whatever it is you're looking to do
If I have time add me on Xbox and send a inv I’ll try to join
Add me I'd like to play some co-op once I get a gold membership again. Recently as in last night I had to make a new account, sad to lose all my progress but now Im able to hop back onto some of my favorite games. Currently playing through the campaigns on legendary to get familiar with the AI again.
Add me
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2