Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

My halo concerns experenices

OP LeeryUncles

Ever since when I was 6 or 7 years old halo 2 was my very first halo game to play back then which was for the very first xbox console that ever came out IMage of the first xbox. Then halo 3 that came out 10 years ago which was for the 360, then later gotten the 1st halo that was for the very first xbox but was comp. to the 360 and had a lot of fun and joy even in split-screen, then we have halo 3 odst a game that you don't play as a spartan but in the area of the game that takes between the events of halo 2 and before halo 3 for the 360. Then we have halo wars of having fun RTS fights in 2531 bout 20 years before the halo events which was for the 360 also. Then we have bungie last game for halo, which was Reach and reach was really fun and lots of customization even times I wonder in the old halo saying "I wish i could play as my own customizable spartan in these missions" Then later on 343 took over and made Halo cea for the 360 and remastered graphic that looks cool and kept it to the reach stlye and some things in like halo 3 model. Then they made halo 4 for the 360 and did add some cool stuffs, just wish they let us drive the classic warhog model in the second mission of halo 4. Then we have Halo MCC for the xbox one with the halo 2 Ann in it. To my opinion they should of put Halo 2 Ann. for the 360 also cause lets do a break down here. Halo 1 was released for xbox, then Halo 1 Ann released for the 360, then released for the xbox one. Now Halo 2 was release for xbox, then released for halo 2 Ann. for the xbox one as halo mcc. But why couldn't they put just at least Halo 2 Ann. for the 360, just like how they did with halo 1 Ann.? Then there is halo 5 released for the xbox one with more cool things in it, but with some dissapointments which are no split screen, offline forge and custom games and some other stuff which that is really stupid and dumb. Cause with forge halo 3, reach, 4, and halo 2 ann forge is supported with offine also, but halo 5 nope. Then theres halo wars 2 they put alot of things we hope, which was classic models which they mixed it up to put both new and classic models in it which that is nice. Now fans that really hope for halo 3 Ann. Im a huge halo player and I played halo for like 14 or 15 years, I should say there should be a halo 3 ann. like put it in with like the MCC before lauching to be a step ahead but since 343 didn't I know that they stated that there will be no halo 3 Ann. But whats going to stop the fans to keep asking for it. Cause I know is that it will hurt the halo community and will probably lose some fans cause of that. I am a huge fan of halo and I am not trying to start or create or even support causes but I'm just saying bout the experiences and my opinions that I have as a halo fan and player.

Please feel free to comment back or message me, even if thats 343 members that might get mad, even when you shouldn't get mad over nothing :)
One thing is certain, it will hurt many (or some?) of us that Halo 3 Anniversary wont happen.Though Halo 3 looks cool, even if it 10 years old, but I would gladly experience finishing the fight with new graphics and Blur cutscenes. But -Yoink- logic, let's just finish remaking the trilogy "half way".
Secondly, I think that this wont be the cause, why people leave the franchise. Rather Halo 5 things that lead people to leave, or just turn their back on the newer Halo, and play only the previous Halos.
I feel sorry for the HAlo franchies, cause 343 want to reach the 12 years old CoD kid (and sadly they're on a good way toward them) while they try to add something deep to the story. That's why I'm think they should let the story and make only multiplayer, cause there's already enough shame on Halo.
Talking about multiplayer, I think we should support these guys:
Both game looks very promising, and they definitely deserve to support them.
But -Yoink- logic, let's just finish remaking the trilogy "half way".
FYI, the point was never to remake the whole trilogy. CEA was made for the 10th anniversary of Halo. After that 343i just shot themselves in the foot by caving in to the fans' demands with a Halo 2 Anniversary, which immediately set off an expectation of a Halo 3 Anniversary in the minds of fans. The "logic" that a Halo 3 Anniversary should be made because a Halo 2 Anniversary was made only exists in the minds of fans.
One thing is certain, it will hurt many (or some?) of us that Halo 3 Anniversary wont happen.Though Halo 3 looks cool, even if it 10 years old, but I would gladly experience finishing the fight with new graphics and Blur cutscenes. But -Yoink- logic, let's just finish remaking the trilogy "half way".
Secondly, I think that this wont be the cause, why people leave the franchise. Rather Halo 5 things that lead people to leave, or just turn their back on the newer Halo, and play only the previous Halos.
I feel sorry for the HAlo franchies, cause 343 want to reach the 12 years old CoD kid (and sadly they're on a good way toward them) while they try to add something deep to the story. That's why I'm think they should let the story and make only multiplayer, cause there's already enough shame on Halo.
I saw both of those, and they look fantastic. Installation 01 looks beautiful, Project Contingency is not to far behind, just needs a bit more work. I miss the old stuff man...
Nadesicle wrote:
I saw both of those, and they look fantastic. Installation 01 looks beautiful, Project Contingency is not to far behind, just needs a bit more work. I miss the old stuff man...
Yea so do I so do I