Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

No Halo 3 Anniversary?!?! NOOOO!

OP Helios738

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Honestly all H3 really needs redone is Forge, and not even the entire forge just add Rotation Snap, Physics (fixed/phased/normal), and Edit Coordinates and it'd be the perfect Halo for me.
WSerg wrote:
WSerg wrote:
anniversary only makes sense 10 years afte the first release. but i think a halo 3 remaster/ultimate/whatever can still happen.

the biggest problem i see would be, that 343i and/or MS fear, that the sales of h6 could be really bad so they sell it only in a bundle, like activision did with infinite warfare and modern warfare remaster, or like they already did themself with halo wars 2 and halo wars definitive edition.

i don't know about the sales of h5 (many say it sold really well while others state it sold poorly) and i don't think that really matters, because they see the success of the modern warfare remaster and halo 3 could have the same potential to boost h6 sales. i hope this doesn't happen, but the way the games industry is heading it wouldn't surprise me (and it wouldn't even surprise me if they add MTs to a halo 3 remaster in some way)
And then there are those of us who only want Halo 6 and NOT Halo 3A. If they bundle them, that may jack up the price, which would piss a lot of us off.
Why don't you want H3A just curious
For one, it's unnecessary. We need to focus on new games and not remake old ones. If I still want to play the old ones, I pop it into my Xbox, not play the new ones. Second, everyone acts like remakes are the "greatest things in the world" and won't shut up about them. All I hear these days is people talking about Halo CEA or Halo 2A. They act like those are the only games and the originals didn't exist, and if you don't like them then you are weird. Third, if they bundle these games with other ones, they can jack up the price and that would suck because I am not going to want to pay more than $60 for a game if another game I don't want is with it. If they do decide to make these remakes, they need to be separate.
WSerg wrote:
WSerg wrote:
anniversary only makes sense 10 years afte the first release. but i think a halo 3 remaster/ultimate/whatever can still happen.

the biggest problem i see would be, that 343i and/or MS fear, that the sales of h6 could be really bad so they sell it only in a bundle, like activision did with infinite warfare and modern warfare remaster, or like they already did themself with halo wars 2 and halo wars definitive edition.

i don't know about the sales of h5 (many say it sold really well while others state it sold poorly) and i don't think that really matters, because they see the success of the modern warfare remaster and halo 3 could have the same potential to boost h6 sales. i hope this doesn't happen, but the way the games industry is heading it wouldn't surprise me (and it wouldn't even surprise me if they add MTs to a halo 3 remaster in some way)
And then there are those of us who only want Halo 6 and NOT Halo 3A. If they bundle them, that may jack up the price, which would piss a lot of us off.
Why don't you want H3A just curious
For one, it's unnecessary. We need to focus on new games and not remake old ones. If I still want to play the old ones, I pop it into my Xbox, not play the new ones. Second, everyone acts like remakes are the "greatest things in the world" and won't shut up about them. All I hear these days is people talking about Halo CEA or Halo 2A. They act like those are the only games and the originals didn't exist, and if you don't like them then you are weird. Third, if they bundle these games with other ones, they can jack up the price and that would suck because I am not going to want to pay more than $60 for a game if another game I don't want is with it. If they do decide to make these remakes, they need to be separate.
Like H2A Looked Amazing I personally would just like that level of detail in my favorite halo
The reason why they did halo combat evolved anniversary and halo 2 anniversary was cea was the first halo game ever to release 2001 and was a huge success while halo 2 anniversary was just a marketing ad for halo 5. Plus I don't want halo 3 anniversary it's perfect in the way it is in 2007 graphics so stop asking. " if your greedy jousts go to a dlc map on halo 3 forge and put in juicy and gloomy effects and save it! It's so easy even a simple grunt and a mindless brute can do it"
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3