OP Helios738

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
halo 3 anniversary is on the mcc collection with no graphic update but on the next mcc update run on 4k
warri0r115 wrote:
warri0r115 wrote:
warri0r115 wrote:
I'm pretty sure halo 3 anniversary will be ending up like halo 2 anniversary. if it happens. New armor will be replacing the original h3 armor in multiplayer and screw up the weapon design (since when does a h2 beam rifle looks like the h4 beam rifle in h2a multiplayer.) and you guys are asking for 343i to release halo infinite infinite in later years. Also why do you guys need a h3a, truly i don't want a h3a because it's going to fail and we'll have to wait for halo infinite to release for another 4 years
H2A's multiplayer runs on Halo 4's engine. Through a glitch, it's possible to kill someone using the Mantis Stomp according to the kill cam.
You really think H3A will fail? How so? Explain that one to me.
Anniversary games are outsourced to other companies. Halo CEA was developed by Saber Interactive, just like H2A. Halo Spartan Assault and Strike were developed by Vanguard Games and Halo Wars 2 was developed by Creative Assembly. Blur studios made the cutscenes for H2A and HW2. A Halo 3 Anniversary wouldn't delay Halo Infinite's development.
Really now. Not
one bit did I say halo wars 2, spartan strike, spartan assault and halo cea. Did I say that. No! remaster h3 Is
like remaking halo 4, final fantasy 13, call of duty ghosts, and mortal kombat 9. H3a will have glitches. Latnightgamin and mythictyrant has explained this as to why h3a will fail, so I guess you really need to your research on h3a. Oh and I only said why does the beam rifle is looking like 343 beam rifle
Something tells me you really are desperate for a h3a, which I will have to ask you to stop and think that I'm showing this to people who do want a h3a
Then let me tell you this. Stop acting like your king and assuming my feelings about H3A. You know absolutely nothing about what I feel about H3A.

Now, do you EVEN know the reason why MCC was full of glitches? Simple, it was transformed from a simple remaster to a COLLECTION OF 4 GAMES. They had a deadline and Microsoft decided to make things worse and now we have the result of today. No, H3A will only have minor glitches because Microsoft have now hopefully learned their place to not rush (Halo 2) or intervene (MCC, Halo 5) games in development, especially Halo.
Quote:
remaster h3 Is
like remaking halo 4, final fantasy 13, call of duty ghosts, and mortal kombat 9
Oh, ok. Well, I can't wait to sprint in Halo 3 Anniversary, as well as using Promethean Vision. Oh and also ripping Brutes in half with fire from my own hands or slashing Hunters in mid-air with a Sword. Oh, and aiming down the sights and calling in killstreaks like the UAV drone. Yeah, that'll be awesome.

And I will say why H3A would be successful. Halo 3 was a landmark in the gaming industry. Halo 3 is praised world-wide and the Steam community is BEGGING for Halo 3 on PC, and you know how big they are. Halo 3 is known to bring people together. People WANT Halo 3 to be remastered for what it was capable of doing at it's prime. Halo 3 STILL sits as the most sold Halo 3 and even after 10 years has some 1000 players playing it. Halo 3 is always picked in MCC, and when it's not Halo 3, those guys get pissed off and quit before the match. Halo 3 is a reason why the Xbox won last generation, and was one of the most hyped video games of all time.
343 and Saber Interactive know that a Halo 3 Anniversary would have to be faithful to the original to have a chance of getting higher sales. Due to the diminishing playerbase, it will never get as much sales as it's original, but it would still be enough to be successful... but since it's Halo 3, it's highly likely it'll get more copies sold.

For the record, I never stated that I want H3A, I simply said I would love to. But I'm more than aware of the problems it faces. This thing that I wrote? It's just factors and facts that prove that Halo 3 Anniversary would be more successful than one may think. So, get that superiority BS attitude out the window and don't judge anyone because you feel like it. How would you feel if I said "I have a feeling that you're a COD fanboy that actually hates Halo."?
,people can have their opinions . And sure we have our own opinions on that took , oh and we have h3 forge with fx and halo 3 throwback playlist in halo 5. Silentrebel if it makes you feel better, I mean it's closes to h3a as it gonna get
Do not post inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
warri0r115 wrote:
You really like to be a jerk dont, people can have their opinions so think next. Oh and we have h3 forge with fx and halo 3 throwback playlist in halo 5.
So we're both jerks brothers now, also halo 3 forge had a lot of creativity in there that bungle back then would give your recon. Oh and Iefore I play halo or steam, I'll tell you to set your sensitivity on low of is that just looks controls
warri0r115 wrote:
warri0r115 wrote:
You really like to be a jerk dont, people can have their opinions so think next. Oh and we have h3 forge with fx and halo 3 throwback playlist in halo 5.
So we're both jerks brothers now, also halo 3 forge had a lot of creativity in there that bungle back then would give your recon, if you were lucky. Oh and before I go and play halo or steam, I'll tell you to set your sensitivity on low of is that just looks controls
Oh and I wasn't triggered, I'm a sensitive man with autism spectrum disorder. And that whole thing that I stated at the beginning was my opinion
warri0r115 wrote:
warri0r115 wrote:
warri0r115 wrote:
So we're both jerks brothers now, also halo 3 forge had a lot of creativity in there that bungle back then would give your recon, if you were lucky. Oh and before I go and play halo or steam, I'll tell you to set your sensitivity on low of is that just looks controls
Oh and I wasn't triggered, I'm a sensitive man with autism spectrum disorder. And that whole thing that I stated at the beginning was my opinion
Uhmm... ok...
It's not because of the sensitivity, it's how it works. Because the object is focused on the Monitor instead of the other way around, it makes Forging very difficult, as well as being floaty when you grab something. AND it doesn't stay fixed.
I was just informing you, like I would with anyone else, not judging your opinion.
AllenBIH wrote:
I wouldn't mind if they modernize it.

Sprinting would be a must.

I also believe they should skip this console generation and release it on the next generation xbox.
what are you thinking it should not have sprinting that would ruin the game the reason old halo games are so successful and loved is because it did not have those trash things.
AllenBIH wrote:

I also believe they should skip this console generation and release it on the next generation xbox.
what are you thinking it should not have sprinting that would ruin the game the reason old halo games are so successful and loved is because it did not have those trash things.
Yeah, if Halo 3 was to get the anniversary/remastered treatment, it would be completely ruined if they added things like sprint. Halo 3 was an amazing achievement of a game that defined a generation of gamers. Nothing should be added. Polish up the graphics, update the serves so multiplayer is live again, and leave it at that. Adding anything to Halo 3 would ruin it
AllenBIH wrote:

Yeah, if Halo 3 was to get the anniversary/remastered treatment, it would be completely ruined if they added things like sprint. Halo 3 was an amazing achievement of a game that defined a generation of gamers. Nothing should be added. Polish up the graphics, update the serves so multiplayer is live again, and leave it at that. Adding anything to Halo 3 would ruin it
I totally agree with this this is an amazing point.
AllenBIH wrote:

I totally agree with this this is an amazing point.
This isn't the first time I've seen this either. There was another post, a while back, about how the next Halo CE Anniversary should add sprint and armor abilities. Just, NO! Heaven forbid something nuts like that happen then when it comes time for Halo 5 to get the Anniversary treatment, all Spartan and armor abilities should be taken out just to "mix things up a bit."

People confuse me
AllenBIH wrote:

Here's an interesting fact: Sprint was initially supposed to be in Halo 2, but was cut due to pacing issues. =)
AllenBIH wrote:

Here's an interesting fact: Sprint was initially supposed to be in Halo 2, but was cut due to pacing issues. =)
its a good thing look how successful that game was
AllenBIH wrote:

I think sprint would be cool but only if it would be a skull for campaign and custom game option.
AllenBIH wrote:

I think sprint would be cool but only if it would be a skull for campaign and custom game option.
Well, would be just as cool and back-lashing as adding wall run.
I doubt it is in the works. or will ever be made. But id pay for it, even though its on MCC.
I might get banned form this site because of what i will say, but I think 3 anniversary was not necessary. Dare I say it, I even think CEA was not enoughly necessary because the game was already excellent, the original graphics look a bit aged but not that much to be unplayable and screaming for a remake, one looks at them with nostalgia and charm, plus I think they could have done better in CEA. IMO we just needed a port with matchmaking including pc content, that the console could run at 1080p 60fps. I think excactly the same for Halo 2, but it needed it even less but Halo 3 even manages to look very acceptable today. Plus there is so much content inside and surrounding Halo 3, it makes everything more evident. One last thing I can say before you hate on me, I believe this so 343 could be more focused on making their games better. When you try to put too much into something until forgetting you must deliver something that already works, you end up with problems like in MCC.I may sound like hating 343 for remastering our beloved games, but that's not the case. That would not even make sense. Playing CE and 2 again remastered was almost a religious experience, what I try to say is that if a game needed to be something, to be more focused on, it would be Reach, 4 or 5 because people already love CE, 2 and 3.
I might get banned form this site because of what i will say, but I think 3 anniversary was not necessary. Dare I say it, I even think CEA was not enoguhly necessary because the game was already excellent, the original graphics look a bit aged but not that much to be unplayable and screaming for a remake, one looks at them with nostalgia and charm, plus I think they could have done better in CEA. IMO we just needed a port with matchmaking including pc content, that the console could run at 1080p 60fps. I think excactly the same for Halo 2, but it needed it even less but Halo 3 even manages to look very acceptable today. Plus there is so much content inside and surrounding Halo 3, it makes everything more evident. One last thing I can say before you hate on me, I believe this so 343 could be more focused on making their games better. When you try to put too much into something until forgetting you must deliver something that already works, you end up with problems like in MCC.I may sound like hating 343 for remastering our games, but that's not the case. Playing CE and 2 again remastered was almost a religious experience, what I try to say is that if a game needed to be something, it would be Reach, 4 or 5 because people already love CE, 2 and 3.
Anniversary games are outsourced. No impact on a game's development.
CEA and 2 were remastered because they weren't HD. Simple, also because online MP wasn't available (or was made unavailable).
So, you're proposing a remaster for Reach, 4 and 5 because they're not as loved as the originals? Dude, those games look miles better, especially Reach. People only ask a remaster of Halo 3 to finish off the Anniversary trilogy. I'm probably not the best person to explain this, but you're entirely missing their point.
I would enjoy a halo 3A and continue to hope they will do that some day.
Is not happen but on 1° Sectember coming the mcc update :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5