Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

Nostalgia From the Old Games

OP Xengii

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
One thing I have a specific memory of was sitting in my dorm room in college killing flood, picking up their guns, then dropping them for like three hours to overload the game and grab the banshee in The Maw. I remember the rush of endorphins when I finally nabbed it, then immediately got a checkpoint, which i saved and had for a long time.
Playing Halo 3 Custom Games with friends on Forge Maps we made and/or downloaded from Bungie.net was really, really fun. Also...remember back in the day when Halo Machimna used to be a huge thing? I would watch SO much Halo Machimna it wasn't even funny. I miss Halo Machimna. Sure some people still make it and a lot of it is still good, but not nearly as much as it used to be.
One thing I have a specific memory of was sitting in my dorm room in college killing flood, picking up their guns, then dropping them for like three hours to overload the game and grab the banshee in The Maw. I remember the rush of endorphins when I finally nabbed it, then immediately got a checkpoint, which i saved and had for a long time.
I REMEMBER THAT!!! I saw that video in a post on the old HighImpactHalo website and was in total awwwe. I was never successful in duplicating that trick
I REMEMBER THAT!!! I saw that video in a post on the old HighImpactHalo website and was in total awwwe. I was never successful in duplicating that trick
That video might have literally been me. :D I don't remember if I captured that, but I know I uploaded several to HiH with my rigged external capture card.
That video might have literally been me. :D I don't remember if I captured that, but I know I uploaded several to HiH with my rigged external capture card.
It very well might have been. When I wasn't play Halo, back in the old Halo CE days, it was because I was either in school or I was browsing HiH looking for glitches and tricks to try out for myself. I loved that website
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3