Forums / Games / Classic Halo Games

ODST Firefight club

OP Xsjados

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey everyone so I started a community club on xbox one called Halo 3 ODST Firefight.

The goal is to compile a solid list of players in it so it's easier to find players to play some co-op firefight.

Think of it as a custom game browser for firefight to make up for no MM in odst.

If you are interested in joining the club roster please reply with your gt and ill send you an invite on xbox one.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield!
I'll take an invite. I'm super busy these days, so I may not be able to commit to a long firefight sesh anytime soon but I'd love to support the club.

Edit: I applied to the club
I'll take an invite. I'm super busy these days, so I may not be able to commit to a long firefight sesh anytime soon but I'd love to support the club.
Awesome!

I feel you super busy as well, which is why it will be nice to find people easier whenever I do have time for some rounds.
Can you send me an invite? Love this game. My favorite iteration of Firefight. Love the music too.
Can you send me an invite? Love this game. My favorite iteration of Firefight. Love the music too.
Definitely the more the marrier!
Inv plz
Yazite wrote:
Inv plz
will do
I'd love an invite. Gamertag is "Omisake". Thanks bud!
If you could invite me, that'd be great.
can you invite me please Xsjados.
I still some Firefight achievements, so feel free to hit me up!

AMillz44
Sounds awesome! I missed ODST's Firefight and would like to play it again, but lacked the matchmaking and friends, or at least FLG to do so. Hopefully I can get some good games in again.
would anyone be willing to help me with some achievement for ODST?
Inv pls
inv plsss need people
Was it started
Sounds like a good club I'll definitely look into joining!
All invites have been sent and we are currently at 15 members and strong!
Would love to be a part of a Halo 3 community whether campaign, firefight, matchmaking, etc. feel free to add me OP!
ODST Firefight needs more love. I wish news maps and news playable characters
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2